11 Apartment Fully Decorated With Wood

Apartment Fully Decorated With Wood

Posted on August 10, 2012 by team

The designer of this apartment (110 m2) in Moscow is Peter Kostelov. Would you like to have a flat resembling a wooden box?

11 Responses to “Apartment Fully Decorated With Wood”

1. OLUT says:

I do like it! If it were my place I’d paint it, probably a lot of red and white. This must be a show-piece, like you would find at an expo.

• Random Chaos says:

Eewww, ugh, I wouldn’t. Natural wood has a natural brightness. I’d tire of red and white, or any paint that would ruin the texture of the wood about 5 minutes after being in it.

2. #1 – its so small it almost looks like a mobile home. #2 – love the furniture… im sure its from Restoration Hardware.

3. Daniel says:

Remarkably boring. This is the kind of place you would put someone to punish them.

4. DougW says:

Interesting but makes me claustrophobic just looking at it. Lacks contrast.

5. Tovarich Volk says:

I like it also. I don’t know if I’d do much painting, but I’d get rid of the more traditional furniture and replace it with Eames and Eames inspired furniture.

6. Tovarich Volk says:

BTW, is that an old Soviet Era building?

7. gloubiboulgah says:

it’s cool but it’s built for one person and it is essentially a box within a box. Plus if you get drunk those awkward angles are really going to damage your shins and knees.

8. Ilyushin.letchik says:

Looks like a train carriage almost. Raw wood bugs me (almost as much as varnished wood) – I’d need to oil it with linseed or even better, Danish Oil… but that’s the wood worker in me :)

9. Mynnia says:

Too small for me and I’d prefer a slightly yellower wood, but it’s beautiful how the organic and the geometric styles interact.

10. Cynic says:

Room is great, furnishings need to go, though. The ‘bar room’ leather kills it.