10 A Piece of Europe In Georgia

A Piece of Europe In Georgia

Posted on June 24, 2012 by team

Some photographs from a Georgian city Batumi.

It’s an amazing city. Georgia has been considerably changing for the last 10 years. And the locals like it.

Tornado on the water

You may rent a room for 4 persons for 20 euros in Sarpi that is literally 100 m from Turkey.

Refurbished old city

Bicycle path

A nice place for elderly people

Not all the city looks so fine

Maybe when the center is finished they will start to refurbish other districts and even the whole region.

But Soviet artifacts are better to be preserved

In the evening it resembles some Spain or Italy…

Love is everytwhere

Food is cheap compared to Europe

Tasty khachapuri for 0,5 euros

Waterfall near Sarpi

Location: Batumi

via toxaby

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

10 Responses to “A Piece of Europe In Georgia”

1. Psypper says:

do not write about Georgia, a blog devoted to Russia, it’s bad

2. Tovarich Volk says:

The design of the building in pic #6 is truly inspired.

3. Alkofunker says:

Adjara =! Georgia. It’s an autonomous republic.

4. chemia says:

georia always was in europe. russia is not in europe, russia is asian hords !

• vorontsevich (f/k/a ayaa) says:

Lol. Georgia is in Europe, but Russia is not?! Lol. True most of Russia might not be in Europe, but nearly 4 million km2 of land lies west of the Urals, hence in Europe.

• chemia says:

russia maybe have a part in europe but people, roads, goverment and daily life is like in asian step, wild hord, barbarians !

• chemia says:

How dare you write about the country which you occupied.You are always strong against the weak, you are without honor!

• vorontsevich (f/k/a ayaa) says:

Lol. So I can’t write about Georgia? Even if I did, what exactly are you going to do about it? Caps lock me to death? How exactly are you going to stop this outrageous crime, because apparently I bullied the weak by quoting Georgia in my comment. Lol.

And by the way, what makes you I occupied Georgia? I’ve never set foot there, and I never will.

5. Artur says:

Where is Europe here)))lol? One street???))))) total poverty, Russian southern cities look much better