22 The Strongest Girl On Earth

The Strongest Girl On Earth

Posted on June 18, 2012 by team

Varya Akulova aged 12 weighs 40 kg but lifts 350 kg in three exercises (press, strike and push-off). When she was 3 she managed to lift her first hundred of kilograms, at the age of 4 she got a senior category. Varya consists of granite will power, transparent body and thread tendons. She eats nothing but macaroni because her family is rather poor and Varya has to support it. Varya believes she will become an Olympic champion one day. She's the strongest girl on the planet, and this fact was confirmed by Guinness Book of World Records twice.

Supergirl aged 13 easily lifts her mom and dad..

Also see this:

22 Responses to “The Strongest Girl On Earth”

1. richard says:

The young lady from the Ukraine (now she is 20) has an interesting life. I didn’t find out what she’s doing now but there is a Wikipedia article about her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varya_Akulova

2. shaunot says:

ye gods.

3. Valery says:

She won’t be happy in her life since she’s neither a woman nor a man. Though nowadays it’s trendy… who knows.

4. nicolas from France says:

My wife ! haha, I do the dishes : )

5. Damn, human flag is too easy for her.

6. T says:

Actually she’s quite a good looking girl – I would.
    But I would worry more about the relationship with her parents. They seem to have used and abused her.

7. (r)evolutionist says:

She may be the only one strong enough to “lift” the U.S. economy.

• jeebs says:

But will she be strong enough to lift the Russian economy and hold it up is the real question :)

• vorontsevich (f/k/a ayaa) says:

Did you just come out of a coma or something?

The Russian economy is doing okay, especially compared to the US or most of the EU members.

• jeebs says:

Just wait my friend just wait :)

• jeebs says:

Oh and if the Russian economy is doing so well why are most of them poor? could it be because the rich get richer and the poor get well you all know the story

The economy may be “OK” for now but unless the people benefit from it than it’s all for not and you know it

• vorontsevich (f/k/a ayaa) says:

Lol. Some 15% or less of the population is living below or on the poverty line. I don’t know where you learnt your maths, but 15% is about one-sixth, not most or majority.

What makes you think the people don’t benefit from the economy? Ever heard of the Russian Miracle and the Russian middle class? Who am I kidding, of course you haven’t.

8. robin yates says:

amazing. must be a unique combination of muscles and her frame,,,,,,,,awesome indeed

9. Ruryk says:

She is not only incredible strong but also a hottie! I really wonder if in terms of ratio (lifted weight)/(body mass) is there is any man as strong as she…

10. A.Oscar says:

What make all those pictures more amazing: which I saw from the same girl long ago; and in most cases very hard to understand that! Usual humans should look strong: but in most cases when look strong, not that strong at all. I have research for many years about it: because when I was 15 years old; I was a very strong boy too, and also wasn’t look that strong. I was 1-60 meters, and weight 50 Kg. I used to go up the stairs third floor with a bottle of Oxygen for welding. Usual at that time no colleges could do that, even so with double of my body. I start to do others things which by my own without doing any propaganda, just to prove top me what I could do more. I came to the point of doing things that look’s impossible, and if anyone look to the girl, she don’t have a body to do all that: and hope she not suffering mow because of what she may don. Her father does not understand; about her not having a strong body, to do that. If anybody understands physics: should realize construction of anything require studding the laws of engineering physics. Like build a airplane has to be strong and not heavy: for others must be heavy to be able to support anything, that would be bridges’. Now let’s mention about that girl: she had a very strong Mind, which has time progress she got stronger, and the body looks the same. Let´s putted this way: many times human being could do impossible things; like left what never done before, for that point, humans could double the strength, if get to enthusiastic or mad too. Now that girl should be consulting a doctor to check a bones; because the muscles usual protect the bones, by Nature it’s that way, because she stop doing that and a Mind also not the same has strong like used to be. After all by Nature women not only have a week bones, also, women having more bones problems than men, because of loosing iron much more easy, and without iron oxygen can’t flow on the blood, and calico also not going to the bones. To write about it this issue requires more writing, and I’m writing a book. A.Oscar

11. _PAPO_ says:

boy and girls with this strength has been noted in Eastern Europe and germany. Their is a Gene that blocks myostatin. With the discovery of this they are hopping they can gain an advantage on muscle wasting diseases.

12. Giovanni says:

Wow what a wonder woman! She is so strong. I have no idea how she does it but she has to be one of her kind ever.

13. edward says:

Oscar what kind of grass did u smoke?? russian grass????

14. edward says:

oscar dont mix drugs with vodka …dangerous//

15. Simon says:

I think Oscar is referring to osteoporosis?

16. Yorkshire says:

She’s strong and still looks like a woman. That is cool.