17 Barbie Make-Up Works Wonders

Barbie Make-Up Works Wonders

Posted on June 14, 2012 by team

You probably remember this Barbie girl. Her name is Valeria Lukyanova and she's from Odessa. She's become a style icon shortly. It was hard to understand that she could be real and could even breathe. But now we understand that this alien image was the result of the girl's talent to create her own face by using make-up. On the photos below she looks like an ordinary pretty girl.

17 Responses to “Barbie Make-Up Works Wonders”

1. Mercal says:

What is the growth on this woman’s nose?

It appears to be a huge ‘wart’ of some sorts it may need to be removed.

Not of German decent no high cheek bones or jaw line, no barbie to Mercal.

• afasdf says:

I don’t know where you’re from but in Europe Germany is known as a black hole when it comes to women. The ones in eastern Germany are better looking, at least where the Russian soldiers forcefully spread their genes after the war.

• too much vodka says:

And I don’t know where you come from, but in my corner of Europe I never heard that Germany would be a black whole where women are concerned.

• tk says:

German women look like Frau Farbissina even in their 20s. Swedish women look better because most Swedes today are descended from the Slavian people the Vikings brought back as slaves. Some slaves were Celts, but they were the majority in Iceland and the western Norse countries.

• WWtS says:

Nose piercing, genius.

• Eneils Bailey says:

In the vast majority of nose piercings, they are are not becoming at all. They are distracting if you have a pretty face because they appear as a wart as Marcal indicates or a big pimple ready to burst from overloaded pus.

• Cabbot says:

I gotta say, I’ve only been to Germany once; but I do know that their genetics are A LOT more varied than that. They’ve been mixing for thousands of years, and let me tell you, back when african slaves were getting their freedom in europe in 1802, the 18th century Germans had NO problem with blacks marrying and having sex with ordinary white women.

2. jeebs says:

She looks kind of creepy now sure I love teh boobies I just can’t look at her face that’s all. And will she melt if she stands in the sun?

3. Mercal says:

Mercal says women look more natural have more beauty than make up.

4. post soviet says:

I think on these pictures are two different girls
    if not more

5. Simon says:

The bottom pictures are before all the surgeries and the top ones are after.

6. TRatio says:

She’s gorgeous without all that sh*t on her face!

7. liptonius says:

I think it is an object lesson for men.

“A man cannot tell the difference between perfect skin and a skillfully applied layer of makeup, and, in any case, is not certain that one is superior to the other.”

Women: “Let the buyer beware”.

• Cabbot says:

I dunno man, most women don’t go to bed with makeup on.
      Unless you think it’s normal to find your bedsheets later streaked with beige foundation and mascara stains.

8. Truthteller says:

I like her without make-up. She looks much better.

9. tetsuo says:

She looks quite OK without makeup too..

10. Lucia says:

She promotes the aryan race, she’s kind a neonazi or something , you can search pictures of her with nordica1488 or only nordica