19 Supercars Racing In Moscow

Supercars Racing In Moscow

Posted on May 24, 2012 by team

Drag racing competition Moscow Unlim 500+ annually attracts owners of supercars from different regions of Russia and even Europe. Only cars of 500 hp and more are allowed to participate.

All participants have to pay about 830 dollars to have a chance to win.

19 Responses to “Supercars Racing In Moscow”

1. Y5K says:

I hope all automatic transmissions above are DCT. But if I had any chance to get such nice cars, I would take manual transmission.

2. OldBikr says:

Yepper, just keep worshiping the automobile, it is an excess that could bring down modern civilization as we know it.

Such a waste…I thought Eastern Europeans knew better than this.

• Hirsh says:

I guess you have a better idea… good luck with that.

• Fred Johnson says:

Don’t tell me you believe that HOAX of man made global warming!?
      Just what “excess” from automobiles are you talking about? Can’t be Co2, because ONE volcano puts out more per year than ALL cars put together.
      Can’t be lack of oil, because we find more each year.
      So tell us oh wise one, what disaster befalls us because of the lowly automobile and what is your brilliant solution??

• OldBikr says:

Hey Fred go take a deep breath during rush hour on the Santa Monica Freeway and then ask.

I see fuel prices crippling the American economy because of the US’s heavy dependence on automotive transportation.

I also see more people killed in automobile accidents than almost any other cause, guns included.

I see where the cities are becoming increasingly crime ridden because all of the good people want to commute to work and live in the suburbs so they have abandoned the cities to criminals.

I see a whole country full of failing infrastructure and rising road maintenance costs due to the public failing to use mass transit for work commutes.

Global warming may be a hoax, in fact I think it is a hoax too, but over dependence on automobiles is still a leading cause of air pollution in many places.

Fred do you know anything about civic planning, macro-economics or planned economies? The economy is tanking dude and you can thank the selfish misuse of cars for some of this happening. Our over dependence on motor vehicles has made America economy vulnerable to the whims of the Multi-National oil industries corporate offices.

• OldBikr says:

Laugh that off.

• geoff says:

Good on you biker. Cars are an environmental disaster from start to finish. But most of the world has its head in the sand when it comes to the TRUTH about anything.

We dig the earth up turn it into car and throw it a way when a new model is shown.

• Michaël says:

like food water minerals etc….all what we use is wasted.

we used animals before the motorized vehicles.
              the human is what he is thanks to his mobility.

macro-economics : it’s a good idea but that mean to go back the beginning of the 20 th century.

• Rafe says:

100% Agree ^

3. PKN says:

look for the Dragtimes.info channel on youtube.

4. 山下智久 says:

hyundai motor world frist!!!

5. lbytesxk says:

Hot girls and fast cars, that’s what it’s all about

6. Anastasis says:

ZI25I5982 photo is an abused girl.
    See the face marks.

7. SSSR says:

Those are fast machinas,or um cars,and some American muscle in the mix!

8. todd says:

Who gives a hoot where the cars are from.iTS THE FIRST PHOTO JUST PURE LOVELY GIRLS.

9. Kelli says:

Wow, what a great line-up!