22 Will Smith Does Not Like to Kiss Journalists!

Will Smith Does Not Like to Kiss Journalists!

Posted on May 20, 2012 by team

Men in Black came to Moscow to present the third MIB movie. Russian and Ukrainian public was so happy to see Will that they couldn’t help kissing and hugging him. Will didn’t show so much love in response…

[youtube]QZu4l4lw_CU[/youtube]

Did he have to do this, how do you think?

22 Responses to “Will Smith Does Not Like to Kiss Journalists!”

1. sdfgsfd says:

He should have punched the sodomite out.

2. ihs says:

It is unthinkable that black hit a man without punishment.

3. Er says:

American ignorant of different cultural norms..

4. YJ says:

That’s a typical European greeting.

• Jeff H in TX says:

Yes it is but a lot of Americans don’t understand it and are not expecting kisses on the mouth.

And maybe Will does not want to catch a cold or flu. He did apologize.

5. skopeil says:

wow..a bit rude.

6. yojimbo says:

I think he over reacted a bit to that it was one of those both sides where wrong situations though.

It is not common to everyone one to greet in this manner in more than one culture you do not kiss other men on the cheeks I mean how do think a Spanish man or German would have reacted? Maybe they would not have pushed or slapped but they would have be put off a bit.

The Russian man should also have been more aware of differing culture and should have known that American men do not greet each other in that manner.

Snith should not have pushed and slapped the Russian should not have kissed cheeks.

• yojimbo says:

Funny, I read that this reporter is known for doing this kind thing trying to get on a persons nerves if so he got what he deserved and that is more of a tap than a slap.

• Dan says:

If you watch the video Smith says that guy kissed me on the mouth… he didn’t just kiss cheeks.

7. asdf@asdf.com says:

WHAT IS UP WITH YOU >>IDIOTS<< WHO THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH SMITH PUNCHING THE @SSHOLE WHO TRIED TO KISS HIM!?!?!?

WTF IS IN YOUR HEADS?!?!?!

8. Fred Johnson says:

That was NOT a “typical European greeting”. They don’t kiss on the lips like that, the act like they’re kissing both cheeks, but normally don’t even actually kiss, just motion.

That was the guys act, he does that all the time. He does it purely for SHOCK value. It’s what he’s known for. This is just like that guy that squirted Tom Cruise with a water pistol, with nobody knowing what was in it.

It’s about time he got smacked for it, but it wasn’t bad enough. He should have gotten the crap beaten out of him right then and there.
    You don’t go around kissing grown men on the lips like that, for shock value.

Look closely, and you can see him grinning, like he pulled something off, and got great shots, until he gets smacked.

After the show, Smith’s guys should have taken that loser out back and broke his legs. And anything else that moved.

And you people that think this is “normal”, need to get a life and do some checking.

As for Smith, he barely hit the guy, it was more of a playful smack, more like a push than anything.

I don’t like people from hollowood, but in this case, he is right to have smacked him.

9. mike says:

should have decked the journalist..

10. Tim Dennison says:

I am sorry if I offend anyone, but I would have had the same reaction. It is at least a cultural thing, if not more. I do not appreciate a man kissing me, or even touching me.

11. Unr8tedsaw says:

IDK man….. I get the whole culture thing, but if a man is trying to kiss another straight man, it’s a little bit too much. Though I won’t react as W.S does, I’d be nicer about it.
    After all, it’s nice to have fans.

12. Akasha says:

wtf is wrong with you, thats not rude.

If you look at some of his interviews and shows he has been a guest to, Smith seems like a funny guy who’s in game for everything, but this man literally wanted to lick his face like it was a stupid bet – and it WAS for sure, Vitaly Sediuk is like an ukrainian Sacha Baron Cohen.
    And even if he just wanted to be friendly which I highly doubt: not everyone from outside may be familiar with “typical european greetings”, so he could keep his socialist fraternal kiss to himself.

13. (r)evolutionist says:

Another idiotic, worthless movie filled with wealthy, parasitic “artists.”

14. Klavikov says:

Slap is not enough.. Smith should kill that guy.. I rather world end in war than end been conquer by gay..

• Dan says:

Meh, you cannot get gay cooties man. It is a brain “defect” for lack of a better word. It doesn’t hurt anyone if people have gay sex behind closed doors.

15. Marlon says:

There was an instant in the video where it seemed that the dude grabbed Smith and forced his lips on his. Man that’s just disgusting! Yack!

16. ttt says:

It should have never happened, because Will Smith shouldn’t be an actor or famous for anything. He’s one of the worst actors ever.