11 Former Orphans Who Are Happy Now

Former Orphans Who Are Happy Now

Posted on March 19, 2012 by kulichik

Looking at beautiful and happy faces of the kids it is difficult to believe that they used to live at orphanages once. Now they are adopted and have families of their own.

Luybasha, 2005, at an orphanage. And another photo in a year.

Danya in 5 months after he was taken from the orphanage.

Alyosha never smiled before. Now he has a mom.

Manya was waiting for her mom. She is a princess now.

Marusya, in one month after she had left the orphanage.

First encounter, in a month, in a year.

A photo from a personal data file, photos from a family album.

Do you see how Zhenya changed after she was adopted?

A photo from a regional database and another photo taken at home.

Katya in her own house and Katya at an orphanage.

Compare the photos of Marusel yourself!

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

11 Responses to “Former Orphans Who Are Happy Now”

1. CZenda says:

Let us hope the adoptions were organized by caring and charitable people and not by greedy white meat trade agency.

2. Blatz says:

God bless these children

but

HEY!!!!!! this is a repeat article from a few years ago !!!!!

no problem with publicity for our lost children …. but !!!!!

3. Cabbot says:

‘Scuse me…I think I have something in my eye. *wipes tear*

4. (r)evolutionist says:

The Bolsheviks were very thoughtful in adopting war and Civil War orphans in the 1920s.

5. Greg says:

I cried a bit when I saw this. I was happy the difficult start in life has been improved.

6. Heart-breaking at first then heart-warming after!

Some old pics from old ER articles, yeah. I recognized the studious pen-holding cutie patootie.

7. mukmika says:

It’s so good to see the children being adopted. My father grew up in an orphanage, which affected his relationship with us, his children.

8. Grace says:

very inspiring article, but id be afraid orphans from russia would have reactive attachment disorder or FAS/FAE. if i knew they would be relatively healthy and wouldn’t have either of these, i would definitely adopt from russia in the future!