18 Is Friendship Between Men And Women Possible?

Is Friendship Between Men And Women Possible?

Posted on March 3, 2012 by kulichik

Can women and men be friends? Or is it the only possible variant left when love between the two is impossible? Some couples were asked to swap their places.

Ainura and Alibeck have been friends for 4 years. Alibeck was a student when he was hired by an organization where Ainura had been working. He fell in love with her at once. But he wasn't brave enough to confess and then the two became friends. Ainura believes the guy to be funny, nice and open-minded. She is never bored when he is around.

Zhandos and Marshan have been friends for 5 years.

18 Responses to “Is Friendship Between Men And Women Possible?”

1. (r)evolutionist says:

Men and women can be friends if they have a shared class consciousness, mutual understanding of history and economic determinism, and a shared knowledge of the philosophies of intellectualism, progressivism, and rationalism.

2. George Johnson says:

Lots of guys dressing up as girls? That’s friendship?

3. Akasha says:

According to some male friends of mine, no man could be a platonic friend to a fairly attractive woman without hoping there could ever be a chance to get in a relationship with her or at least sleep with the girl.
    And unfortunately, I’ve made that experience, too, but I wasn’t the one who could not hold her feelings and made a continuing friendship impossible.

4. Vitaliy says:

lets see, all these “guys” are gays

5. Terry says:

this is an absolutely useless and ridiculous post! Dont waste internet space on this garbage!

6. Y5K says:

For a man, in case of his female friend, friendship and feeling of love are mixed. Just the ratio between the two is matter. It varies from person to person, time to time, and nobody could estimate it exactly even by himself. I guess.

7. Truthteller says:

Of course it´s possible friendship between a man and a woman, as long as the man is GAY!

8. alessio215 says:

Maybe most of these man are gay or want to be enouch with the female world or be a female themselves.

9. alessio215 says:

a friendship with a girl never lasted in my adolescent years, or did I spoiled it with asking if she wanted to be my girlfriend or I ended it when the girl choosed someone else to be her boyfriend.

10. boombasstic says:

these guys have officially been friendzoned

11. Gerry says:

The only time that I managed to keep some kind of friendship with women was when I really didn’t have any desire to screw them (too old or too ugly). Sorry but that’s the naked truth. And even in such cases it gets complicated easily. Maybe some men can live in a higher state of consciousness and can think out of the sex box, maybe those can make such friendships easily, about women I can’t tell, let them speak themselves!

12. zipp says:

All my female friends ether fancied me, or I fancied them. I don’t have any now I’m married, So there’s your proof that you can’t.

13. bloke says:

women like to have a wide variety of back ups, support logistics, hanger ons etc. That is why God gave them the social skills and manipulation levels of 150 CIA employees and 150 KGB personnel. Do not put them on a pedestal. who gets less sh_t from women on this planet? The muslims. And why do they get less sh_t from them? Because they do not put them on a pedestal and buy into that “feminism” BS.

14. n1zm0 says:

are most of these young people of central asian ancestry? asian looking people with slavic names lol.

15. LexLex says:

Ok… I like this guy. He likes me. BUT we are both just getting out of bad relationships, so we dicided to just be friends(im always at his place or vica versa). Just friends? No feelings?. It doesnt exsist between man and women.

16. Olly says:

Yes,they can be friends but NEVER as same sex friendship;most of the time, there is a sexual attraction going on…..this make people ‘play the game’ and not act totally as themselves.

17. Leigh says:

No guy likes the friend zone…