Founded in 1942, this 467th Training Center prepares specialists for land forces in more than 39 professions. About 6,500 students study here at the same time with over 2,000 teachers and instructors employed.
Let’s visit the center branch in Kovrov, the Vladimir Region.
A monument to remember the past of the center.
The presidio is situated next to the military unit. Most of the apartments are occupied with retired officers. As a result, those serving have to rent apartments on their own.
This nine-storeyed building was built in 2008.
The rest of the buildings were built in the Soviet time but are still in good condition, according to the officers.