20 Arms For Black Market

Arms For Black Market

Posted on February 8, 2012 by

The ground contains a lot of arms left after World War II. Sometimes people find it but not all of them hand it in to the officials. Check out this collection of arms found in the woods of the country to be sold in black market.

20 Responses to “Arms For Black Market”

1. Cro says:

What black market? I dont get it, criminals or some terorist would buy Maxim machine gun ?
    Its a great collection, some of theese guns, like MG 34 or 42 can be sold for few thousands $ to collectionares of old guns

• LOLWUT says:

I think it’s in regards to arms exports from Russia in general. I was interested in getting an air rifle from a Russian gunsmith, but found out it is prohibitively expensive for them to legally export.

• dima says:

In russia you cant own automatic weapon.
      Most of knifes on the picture is the piace of art. But in russia we cant have it at home, because it is a cold weapon – its banned!!!

2. Weeee says:

I want some :((

3. Y5K says:

I don’t know if it’s illigal to possess a bayonet or sword without permission in Russia. Anyway, I think such a restriction is quite unreasonable. Even a fruit knife could be used for murder. The problem is owner, not his possession.

4. Spacesaver says:

I’m sorry but I call B.S.!! In the condition that most of these pieces are in I find it very hard to imagine that they were “found in the forests” and date from WWII.
    This *may* be a cache of arms bound for the black market but I really doubt they were found in some woods.

5. D. Bunker says:

Some very nice collectors pieces here that are worth big $$$$ to collectors i.e. Nazi daggers. Also some very old stuff like British Martini-Henry rifles from the 1880s.

6. Pongo says:

None of those weapons has ever been in the ground; they are not recovered relics.

Given that many are types that were never used in wars on Russian soil (e.g. British No4?), these weapons must simply be someone’s acquired collection.

7. 1934NFA says:

An outstanding collection. Unfortunately,none would be legal to own in the USA now,as there is no documentation for them. Machine guns ARE legal to own here,IF documented prior to May of 1986,afterwards,no…..a shame.
    What laws/rules (if any) govern ownership in this region?

8. They are not arms for resale they are collection of very (in some cases rare) weapons, and should be put on show.

9. Karl says:

Wish I could find stuff like that just lying around for my WW2 collection…..Im jealous!!!!

10. Apu Gupta says:

gimme some!

11. Zonda says:

Lot of nice weapons… That’s a little treasure I think.

12. Andrey says:

About half of these firearms date from after WWII.
    There’s a lot of ancient swords and bayonets too.
    So whatever the story is, it’s pure BS.
    But nice pictures though, give me 5 minutes in that room with a big bag … A

13. Kent of Sweden says:

I don’t think the author when writing “in the woods” was referring to a hole in the ground. Most likely this was found in a barn or some other building where someone had stacked them with the intent of illigal export and sales to collectors in the west

14. Addy says:

This MG-34 is rather odd. A cooling shirt without holes in it? I can be wrong, but it seems like a replica to me. Please, feel free to correct me, if I´m wrong.

15. Jason says:

i and my fellow detectorists from estonia have found some conserved boxes with weapons, all in preservation oil and in mint condition.

16. Nick says:

I will correct you: its an armored MG34 barrel for tanks, so no cooling sleeve with holes, not a replica, much rarer than a regular MG34 version without the holes! Great collection, nothing from the woods of course That is nonsense!

17. Scott says:

Okay, I will take most of them, email me, Hitman960@Hotmail.com.

18. are those firearms really for black market? or for collection? why not display it in a museum so people may feel and see the countries killer invention?