Russian Air Force’s combat employment and retraining center is located in Lipetsk and embraces a museum and a training center itself.
The garrison was founded in 1923. In 1925-1934 a German aviation school was dislocated here where new planes were tested and aircrew was trained. In 1934 it was reorganized into the Highest Institution for Air Forces. And since 2001 the school is called Russian Air Force’s combat employment and retraining center.
An airplane of the after-war period.
The system of training is interactive.
The CMT lacks any electronic devices as any pilot must be able to handle an airplane with closed eyes.
Types of Su-27 loading.