11 What Is Your Profession?

What Is Your Profession?

Posted on January 21, 2012 by

Leaving school, young people have to decide what they want to be in future. Considering opinion of their relatives and friends and their own preferences, they enter a college or university where they will have to spend several years studying really hard. Yet, sometimes it so happens that many of them turn to another sphere of activity and fulfill themselves there.

Aysulu is a financier. She paid $15,000 a year to study at an American institute in Dubai. When she returned to Almaty, she began working for an advertising agency. She even tried herself as an actress but now she is a network marketing expert.

Sasha studied programming but now he is a dance teacher.

"I've always been rather good in break dance and when I graduated from the university I had to choose what I liked better. I chose dancing. Today I'm a dance teacher and perform for different dance teams".

11 Responses to “What Is Your Profession?”

1. ayaa says:

I wanted to be an engineer. But I couldn’t afford the degree program, so I settled for a diploma in mechatronics.

But it turned out that without a degree, employers weren’t too keen on , well, employing me. So I joined the army. Strangely enough, they never ran out of the need for engineers and other people with mechanical expertise and experience.

2. Proftel says:

interesting:

“I can not understand how the guys (” players “Blog) so afraid of the comment box, I swear processes!

Tasquei three (one in EnglishRussia, in another letter and another in the Greater Tijolaço) and NADICO the publication of anything said.

For everything here comes today to “Spam” (formerly, before reading all played in the trash when I was aware, commentators were commenting on other countries, treat them with all the warmth today, answer with the help of Google Translator).

Have pity, I hope that here becomes a tuning fork with respect to the comment box. ”

here:

3. Proftel says:

All “awaiting moderation”, weeks later still has not come out.

It is this freedom that you want on the Net?

: – /

4. geoff says:

Over here they say if you want a person with a degree then go find a taxi driver……….I am a Fitter and Machinist tradesman. But I install shade awnings instead, I make more money in less hours.

5. biobabble says:

I know everyone should be free to do what they want for a living, or turn to whatever they can for one, but I’m so angry with that make up artist, Anya!

I can only wish universities in my country offered a degree in linguistics, and she throws it away chasing dreams of fickle fame!

6. (r)evolutionist says:

Economic determinism drives people.

7. Pedro says:

It happened the same with me. I was studying computer science at university and I was really good at it and I enjoyed it.
    But one day I woke up and thought to myself… What the hell am I doing? I’m going to sit 8 hours a day in front of a pc for the rest of my life writing lines of code?
    That was not what I wanted for my life. Then an opportunity appeared and I tried real estate. I love it. Now I work like 11hours a day and don’t complain because even if I didn’t get paid I would do the job anyway. I can’t explain but I just love it and that’s what I want to do.
    So if for some reason you want to buy a property in Portugal or known someone that wants just contact me: [email protected]