16 Russian UAZ vs American Scorpion And More

Russian UAZ vs American Scorpion And More

Posted on January 10, 2012 by

The brigade is used as a general reserve. It is provided with helicopters and cars, mostly UAZ vehicles, for quicker transportation.

The brigade received these cars in 2010.

16 Responses to “Russian UAZ vs American Scorpion And More”

1. BlowME says:

Why is … this … still in production..? I thought they have Tigrs and Volks to replace this…

2. wing says:

I see these are modified Toyotas – a fine Russian make!

3. 山下智久 says:

toyota engine?why not hyundai engine in my opinion hyundai engine is better than toyota .long live korea!

4. Osip says:

Army field repair vehicle with lathe?! What possible repairs under field conditions could be accomplished with a lathe??

5. iii says:

Umm, reverse engineering?

6. Rembo says:

Is the Scorpion British and not American?

• OldBikr says:

I think you are correct, the “Scorpion” is most likely a British vehicle. @Osip: A lathe can be used for parts fabrication and engine repair. It can also be used to custom fit certain parts to particular weapons as well. I imagine a lathe and other associated tools would be VERY handy for disaster relief missions.

7. jeffrey pigden says:

Did I actually see a DIAL telephone in the command vehicle?

8. Cc says:

If it’s being used as a truck, fine! As a trooper’s carrier into the battle field? I’ll rather have one of those tactile truck the guerrilla fighters are using. I mean, the heater is probably useless anyway, and the gun turret and its stand were so ill-conceived. Grown adults will not be easy to get out if the truck should roll over. One battery configuration for russian weather? And please put the engines horizontally instead of straight, it’ll be nice to have something to count on to stop some bullets. Overall, I pledge to have it transfer to the police force. ( without the gun turrets, of course.)

9. Pedro says:

those first 2 trucks seam such a fail to me.. :S some commercial versions are better then that crap… O_o
    I really don’t get it.

10. Komissarov says:

The Scorpion has UAZ’s body… :o

11. Gaziantep web tasarim says:

I think all has been modified but i really like it wish that have one lol