45 Assimilation The Way It Is Going In The Russian Far East

Assimilation The Way It Is Going In The Russian Far East

Posted on December 27, 2011 by

Katya, 26 and Zhenya, 42. Owners of a greenhouse.

Seven women living in the Far East share their oninions on advantages and disadvantages of being married to a Chinese man.

“Our friends brought us together. He would come to my place, help me with money and bring presents. We’ve been together for about five years. We have two children and I’m taking care of them. Sometimes I help my husband do the work in the field. Now he speaks Russian a bit better but when he came the only word he knew was ‘eat”.

Tatyana, 25 and Kostya, 40. Farmers.

“I was 16 and it was my summer vacation. My friends and me went to work in the field. Kostya was a manager of the farm and asked me to help him with Russian. I agreed, I didn’t know he could woo me because he was older! He watched me for a long time to find out if I had bad habits like smoking or drinking alcohol… At first, my grandmother disapproved of the marriage and said that he needed me just to receive a Russian passport. When Kostya learnt about it he was hurt so we never registered our marriage”.

Vika, 29 and Volodya, 46. Owners of a pig farm.

“I didn’t pay attention at him in the beginning because he didn’t speak Russian and kept following me. When I started teaching him the language, he said that he loved me. We have two daughters and two sons. I am a housewife and he works to provide the family with everything we need. Actually, he’s a completely positive person. Nothing will make him go back to China and he likes it here in Russia”.

Ira, 32 and Vitya, 36. Farmers.

“He had a crash on me at once. But he was afraid of making any steps – he thought I would turn him down because he is Chinese. Then, he just came up and said he wanted to marry me. I didn’t take him seriously at first because he was from a different country and I thought he could go back to China any day. But he keeps proving that he’s a serious, reliable and very kind-hearted person”.

Irina, 26 and Sasha, 28. Owners of a stall selling sports shoes on a local market.

“We met at the market. He impressed me with his push and then I found out that in fact he’s very shy. We got married in China. Our best men and bridesmaids didn’t speak English, not mentioning Russian, at all! When I came, they showed sincere interest in me because they’d never seen Russians even on TV”.

Nadya, 24 and Misha, 38. Owners of a cellphone repair shop.

“Misha gave me a bunch of flowers on our first date and I couldn’t resist it. When I came to his place for the first time, he treated me to delicious fish he cooked by himself. Then he fell asleep. I didn’t know what to do and started doing the dishes. Then I learnt that he didn’t sleep but was testing me. The girl he’d dated before, stole money from his pocket and left”.

Masha, 21 and Kolya, 36. Farmers.

“I was a nanny and he often came visit my employer. I didn’t remember him but he did remember me. Then we just met and he said, “I love you.” and I laughed. He began coming over, brought me to cafes… He says that we all are people and have the same soul. He also thinks that he is the boss in the family and doesn’t let me interfere in serious issues. Women married to Russian men all work and I am a housewife. My husband even doesn’t let me bring water from the well or chop wood because he loves me too much and cares”.

Yekaterina, 20. Unemployed.

“My son’s father is from China but we split up. He forced me to do what he wanted and the way he wanted. He didn’t let me wear short skirts and would always find fault with me. As for the household, he did everything by himself. We met at a picnic. His name was Lesha and he was plump and cute, just like my son is now. Chinese people are very patient and treat Russians with respect. I can’t say the same about Russians, unfortunately”.

via ibigdan

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

45 Responses to “Assimilation The Way It Is Going In The Russian Far East”

1. maks says:

Why do the Chinese have Russian names?

2. perristalsis says:

Very interesting subject, got any more stories?

3. Sindbad says:

Assimilation, the way Russia will lose Siberia, and the word by chinese will reach urals

4. isaac says:

Chinese farmers are hard-working people.

5. Jefett says:

Any Russian men married to a Chinese woman?

6. Scrat says:

I have a friend who married a Chinese girl he met on a WestPac cruise. They have been married about 20 years now and that woman is amazing. She never had a job and was always a mother, teacher, doctor and drill Sargent. His daughter just got into medical school and his son is 15 and already taking classes for automotive engineering. Through a Mercedes scholarship program. More on this if you have it.

7. Scrat says:

I would also like to say that just from reading about these people, farmers who carry their own water and chop their own wood and make a living by their finger nails they’re a breed apart and worthy of great respect.

8. Matt says:

Good article.

9. The Stegosaur says:

Interesting and cool. But where are the chinese women?

10. (r)evolutionist says:

My ex was Asian and she said most Asian men were controlling, serial cheaters- always looking for younger women, and prone to violence against women. Good luck to these brave Russian women. By the way, I wasn’t any of that…just too lazy and without any ambition.

11. Maria says:

The last girl says her Chinese husband forced her to do everything he wanted and always found fault with her.Then she says Chinese people are more respectful and patient towards people dosen`t make sense does it?Anyway i do not know what that girl Masha is doing with that old man kinda weird maybe love is blind?

12. OldBikr says:

Tough to find a non-drinking husband with ambition, I guess.

13. Murka says:

everywhere chinese , from far east asia to west europe.

14. Most of them look very happy.

The mixed daughters will probably grow up looking extremely hot! :)

15. Eric says:

I realized a long time ago that people are only people. It never matters where you came from, in any fruit basket you have good aples and it only take one bad fruit to spoil the others.

Sadly, if you have 100 sheeps and only one of them is black, it will be the only one that gats any notice.

Sage words from my gramp who lived the hard way when he was also a farmer’s son:

Don’t judge an entire family (or race) when you know only one of them.

16. Truthteller says:

As long as they do not mix with blacks…

17. ara says:

their offspring will looks like kazakhs, mongolian and siber people, cool..

18. Mike says:

these russian women are so kind and lovely~

19. shaunot says:

(1) the age gap
    (2) the mind games – pretending is typical of Chinese (falling asleep, the marriage proposals out of the blue)
    (3) the lack of male prospects in a neglected part of Russia
    (4) the hospitality of caucasians

20. sean says:

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

21. JohnnyMorales says:

VIKA 29 could easily have been a super model. Too bad she doesn’t have the right connections. Few women demonstrate such stunning, striking facial features without a shred of make up.

22. Anna Ivanova says:

I feel disgusted, as a russian to see these russian women procriating with these filthy yellows. Isn’t the world too fullfilled of mixed creepies already?!?! and why we, white people have to accept these people? And if we, whites, don’t like/wnat to accept, then we are racist? Only we??? I’m sick of being called racist everytime i say “get a clue” to a non-white guy! If the yellow/black/latin/whatever chicks are so good, why these freaks are always after us?? and by the way, china is a very big country but these people are everywhere, reproducing themselves to guarantee their “right” to steal other people’s lands. go away and take these mixed freaks with you! I’m sick of these people all over Russia!! this is my land, my people land’s. Real russians!

23. jang says:

hey white dudes, plz leave our chinese land too … china stole it ??? nope .. actually russia stole it from china … most russia’s far east was chinese territory for thausands years but russia stole it in the 19th century everybody should know it !!! plz leave our land, white dummy

• Michael says:

Don’t talk shit. Siberia have their own ethnic tribes that never belonged to China, maybe it’s not fully Russian land, but it sure as hell ain’t Chinese. Take your smelly Chinese men AND women back to China, stop this race-mixing bullshit. Race mixing is the death of diversity in the world. Think about it before you create your racially mixed child into this world.

24. jang says:

if russia wanna fight china, china would more than welcome,,, go try china just once… this time china will recover our lost siberian land // i guess those russian girls married chinese guys for economic reason (somewat love maybe)

25. chi says:

Asia is for Asian. Russian are the White Peril in Asia. not the other way around.