11 Abandoned Tubercular Resort

Abandoned Tubercular Resort

Posted on December 24, 2011 by

You've probably seen plenty of abandoned places in Russia. Now it's turn to see one of the abandoned health resorts.

This building was built before the revolution and belonged to Count Sheremetev.

It's overgrown with trees and bushes.

11 Responses to “Abandoned Tubercular Resort”

1. texas1 says:

Go away Putin!

2. yagur says:

Why?
    Putin is good for russians…Obama is bad…

3. Joe Zazulak says:

I see the photos of so many abandoned places in Russsia, still with furniture and supplies there. I must ask Why absoutely nothing has been done with these places? Why are they not demolished? Why does no one build something else in its place?

4. Number says:

Looks like a nice building to restore,and make an motel or hostel of it,nice surrounding with green also.

5. CZenda says:

Chanting “Go away Putin” is not the right method to get rid of ´em evil dwarfs. I am sure Weatherwax knows the right chant.

6. Aaron says:

When I was a kid, there was an old tuberculosis hospital (the Glen Lake Sanatorium) in my area. Built in the 1910s and ’20s, it was converted to a state nursing home in 1961 (after new drugs made TB hospitals unnecessary) and closed in 1990. It was torn down in 1993; the site is now a public golf course (the Glen Lake Golf and Practice Center).

http://www.google.com/images?q=“glen lake sanatorium”

7. texas1 says:

Some russians say U.S. is supporting the russian protestors. Do you know any temporary agencies that recruit these people? Do they take PayPal or just Western Union? I would like to order 10 russians for the next protest at a price of $15? How much time do I get?

8. Gerard says:

Russia is a very big country and a abandoned house more or less is no issue. But the results wich cause this is due to the same zombies who supported the communist takeover in 1918.