15 Secrets of Sausage Production

Secrets of Sausage Production

Posted on December 4, 2011 by

Many of us like sausages but just a few know how they are made. Now it's time to find out!

We are at a sausage production factory. Here, they distribute special coats and caps among visiters to put them on.

15 Responses to “Secrets of Sausage Production”

1. Old Dawg says:

That was pretty interesting, I knew how sausages were made but it was really cool to see these products are made from scratch with real ingrediants! The only downfall was seeing the stuffed cabbage, one of my favorites and hard to find where I live.

2. Io says:

Otto von Bismark said: “They are two things that’s better don’t know how is made: laws and sausages”.
    :-) :-) :-)

3. Finnish says:

Great article, thank you! I like these factory posts.

4. Sean says:

I am so glad they really put meat in those sausages. In US only super-druper organic market (perhaps a local one) would guarantee you the sausage you buy contains some meat, not aromatized soy.

5. Graham from Dublin says:

The ice is added to the sausages because the chopping blades get hot so the ice helps stop bacteria growing in the meat.

I looked that up myself on google!

As regards what makes sausages cheaper, well, who knows what gets put in when the cameras are not around!

6. Ivan says:

Pretty much home-made!!!

Wonder how those hand made dumplings taste…

• Scrat says:

I’ve eaten a lot of those different dumplings and they’re all good. There are some you can get in Moscow just about anywhere that has a meat and cheese variety. I’m sure they were the real reason the Germans attacked the Russians. They come in a blue package but I can’t remember the name.

7. Zonda says:

… animal fat and rind, sodium glutamate, Xanthan and guar: E-415, respectively E-412. Don’t let you be fooled by pictures. If 20 years ago, a surgeon operate one patient with colorectal cancer in a few months, now days the same doctor may have 2-3 such operations per day.

8. Ivan says:

Why are the mod’s deleting my comments???

I didn’t say anything remotely inappropriate or out of the theme!!!

9. scart says:

damn! they are touching it with a bare hands!!! i will never buy it anymore!

10. OldBikr says:

People who enjoy sausages and laws should never see how either one of them are made! Kaiser Wilhelm

11. mooo says:

I love pelmeni so much!

12. Boris smith says:

I have hear many view about sausage Production.