13 Operating And Half-Abandoned Shops In Moscow

Operating And Half-Abandoned Shops In Moscow

Posted on December 2, 2011 by

This time we are going around a couple of shops located in Moscow. So, these are photos of the first one which is partially frozen now.

There are all kinds of machines here.

Some of them are of unknown purpose....

13 Responses to “Operating And Half-Abandoned Shops In Moscow”

1. People's Commissar says:

I like how all factories have lenins and slogans on the walls. Here all we have is safety posters saying don’t drink chemicals or put head in machine.

2. Taisto says:

What were they manufacturing?
    War-machines?
    Better to die.

• rostit says:

Yes. The “train wheel” looking items are actually nuclear missile rocket nozzles.

• alessio says:

I don’t see any item of a war machine being bult.
      The picture with the description (More pipes. They are strong and very light at the same time) are high pressure diesel inlector pipes) you have also train wheels and steel plates cutting and bending machinary…
      Maybe it was a Train factory

3. jc_bromley says:

The first one looks lie it was making airframes?

4. Mercal says:

It was 100% war machine equipment, have you ever purchased a product that says MADE IN USSR???

Russia now imports from China just like the USA does all made in China.

5. Mercal says:

I was wrong, Russia/USSR provides regimes with military equipment.

Russia does not manufacture anything outside this realm of any value.

The disturbing part is the ‘Made in CHINA’ on a lot of items in Russia now. I am baffled why they import from China?

They have the military machinery base that can be utilized to make industrial items.

6. ayaa says:

Mercal

You obviously have problems with Russia in general and particularly with the military, as well as with Russia’s history as part of the USSR.

I said it before, and I’ll say it again, GET A LIFE!

7. tommo says:

yes, I’m sick of Russia-bashers.

8. ron says:

I find the people interesting don’t like politics of most nations but like the people