22 Instead of a Real Baby?

Instead of a Real Baby?

Posted on November 30, 2011 by

‘Then mummy said that it was going to be fun, so I calmed down’.

‘It was cold outside and I understood why I had to put on my warm jacket. I was about to burst into tears again but mummy showed me a real squirrel so I didn’t!’

22 Responses to “Instead of a Real Baby?”

1. Old Dawg says:

Somehow it’s just shallow and spooky.

2. Matlok says:

Very realistic looking dolls, but very creepy. I thought the squirrel was pretty cool though! Different than the black squirrels, running around my yard in the snow, as I type this.

3. Nikopolo says:

I dont know why but this makes me kind of sad ._.

4. Hirsh says:

What the hell…

5. Ivan says:

Whoever uses that doll needs serius psicological attention.

6. Vandammage says:

That has to been 1 of the weirdest things I’ve ever read

7. Raud says:

Not all of them are fake though.

• yojimbo says:

No they are all fake these things cost a couple hundred US dollars and they are very detailed.I saw a TV show about taboos and part of it they showed women with these fake babies people on the street walked up thinking that they where real(you how people do when they see you with a baby well I assume that you have kids yours self) some of the people got pretty pissed off when they realized the babies where fake only after they did not move.

8. Roar says:

This is soooo sick….

9. yojimbo says:

To be honest I would rather a person with such issues have a fake life like looking doll than a real child.

This is a trend that got started in the US back in the 1990’s.It is really odd I agree the people wanting to have these things are in left field to say the least so i am all for allowing some nut case have a fake life like doll and not have a real life child that they would surely cause harm to if not physical harm than surely physiological harm.

10. aboniks says:

I…that’s easily the creepiest thing I’ve seen all year. Nice work by whoever is making them, but…ick.

11. Antonius smith says:

It is so very cute Baby.Basically this is very Look like a cute baby gift by the god to the Mother.

12. Hirsh says:

Pedobear called, he wants his doll back.

13. Ugggggs says:

Just think if more people cherished living babies.

14. Sam says:

I don’t see why people get so shocked with these dolls. I’m an avid collector of reborn dolls myself, but it’s not worse than, say, someone who collects cans of Coke or match boxes.

15. AraZahra says:

the baby with the FOREVER yawn expression was the creepiest

16. Karen Long says:

I always find is humorous when I take one of my reborn dolls out in public. People are absolutely shocked when I tell them it’s a doll and not an actual baby. In any case, I love my fake little babies and thoroughly enjoy the hobby.

17. Amber says:

where did u get the first doll at?

18. mich says:

no need for your nasty remakes yout losers you don’t know how much hard work goes in to makeing theys it’s not creppy at all there on ebay i got 2 of them myself

19. Donna says:

It’s not creepy.i make these dolls it’s only art.people think it’s amazing something can look so realistic.theyre used sometimes in therapy with the elderly.most people collect them like they do porcelain dolls.some people want one to look like their children did as a keepsake.some people that have lost a child or can’t have children have one as comfort.nobody should judge people on any basis,you don’t know what they’re going thru.yes some are sad cases but pray for them instead of condemn them.