11 War Inspired Art

War Inspired Art

Posted on November 10, 2011 by

These are some drawings and paintings created by unknown artists. Apparently, these were soldiers who took part in different  military operations.

I want to go home!

11 Responses to “War Inspired Art”

1. geoff says:

Fourth or fifth from the bottom. The guy drawing on a cigarette.

2. dmitri says:

This one with the zombies looks rad. Some of the others are crappy and some of them are pretty decent.

• BlowME says:

I think the one with zombies is a concept art for some game. The next after it is some photo from news report filtered with photoshop…

• yojimbo says:

Some of these are concepts for games or movies and the 18th one looks like some movie poster that dude looks so Hollywood.Some are taken from a Russian language documentary about Chechnya and they captured a shot and edited it.

Some of these looks like the cover art for 1:35 scale figures.the 22nd and 24th look most like they where drawn by soldiers the Mujaheddin for sure is because it is on graph paper a solider that likes to draw will use anything available.

3. Ulrike Meinhof says:

To be honest, thumb me down if you must but it does not change the truth, almost every day i wish those people that was yelling about “the russians is going to inwade us!” was right compared to what we hawe today in my contry i still think it had been better if they realy did… But guess they don´t wont us today. I clearly had prefeared even the comunists, it had been a sheep price to pay and less blood, tears and despair instead of what we got instead… Today i only see blacness in the future of my contry and i amn not even talking about the economical crisis in the whole western world.
    _

4. Mr. Fox says:

“wartimedrawings-25.jpg” ← Isn’t it game art???

5. Hirsh says:

Not going to down rank you, but if you’re from Germany (i’m not sure at all) i seem to recall something about the Russians having invaded (rightfully so), annexed about half the country and installed a puppet East German government to do there bidding. It didn’t work out too well for Germans who lived there. A story that repeated itself in several other East European countries as well.

I can relate to your unhappiness, but be careful what you wish for. Just sayin’… ;)

• OldTimer says:

I believe Ulrike fears the future feminist-gay dictatorship and politically correct Reich in the Western world. Thank heavens Russian isnt affected by it (yet).

But I personally believe that – in 50 years time – Westernstan will be hanging gays in public places like Champs Elysee and Trafalgar Square as much as in Tehran. And Russia will stand solely as the last bulwark of real Western culture.

6. Jesus H says:

Ah well, uhm. Take some military advice from me.

Those that like to run away, live to run another day!