24 What Is Hidden Inside a Bomb Shelter

What Is Hidden Inside a Bomb Shelter

The most exciting thing about a bomb shelter is that you never know what is hidden behind a pressurized door. Would you like to get in?

A filter-ventilation room. 'Civil defence activities in a pioneer camp'

24 Responses to “What Is Hidden Inside a Bomb Shelter”

1. Alex says:

Civil defence sold out for FB Likes. :)

2. BlowME says:

Those “rabbit lungs” looked like pierced brains… Some creepy exhibits. Nice bunker anyway.

3. Mr. Fox says:

Oooh! chemical warfare is crul than I think…

4. randy says:

wtf? only one pipe for a heater?

5. geoff says:

It says we invent new ways to kill each other.

I don’t believe this is true any more, and no I am not blind. I am optimistic and I believe people are getting tired (not the right word) of killing each other.

• yojimbo says:

A rather optimistic view I’d say on even if you some how got rid of nations warring each other you still have the many criminal syndicates out there fighting each other.

I say that we are like all other animals and that we will at times fight for the available resources walk out in your back yard and you will find some ants I am sure and what do they do to ants that do not come from the same queen? They will kill each other because they compete for the same resources.

• geoff says:

Jimbo you are right about the way people are. But I am optimistic and hopeful for the our future. I dream of a world protected by our understanding and tolerance, where we do not need the protection of an arsenal of weapons. Jimbo I know it is almost futile. But my dream is a non violent world, where the love of life will dominate. (all life not just our own)

• Hal says:

A robot army will destroy mankind before 2050.

6. bobs says:

really interesting, all that was done for attacks that never came.

7. Osip says:

Most of the equipments belong in a museum. If not wanted, I’d take it!

8. petrohof says:

and yet libia still has tons of it

9. SMERSH says:

Make sure you use the appropriate color-coded respirator filter, comrades!

My mother grew up in Alameda in the 60’s and they used to have “duck and cover” drills at school. If the Soviets had ever nuked the Oakland or Alameda Naval Air Stations all the children would have been incinerated in neat orderly rows.

10. Morsuan says:

“It is amazing how inventive people can be in finding the ways how to kill others” You have to be really proud of your country, don’t you?

11. Roberto says:

we need the expert in the house
    call ayayay lol lol

12. perristalsis says:

With only a little change in purpose, this place screams “Auschwitz” to me.

13. These bunkers need to have room service ,hot tubs,wide screen t.v’s,internet access and a gourmet style buffet so people can enjoy staying while the bunkers are in use.

14. Y5K says:

As shown in the exhibits, we know the exact shape of human injury. It means someone in the world had ever really suffered from that sort of CBR attack(or accident). scary anyway.

• Hirsh says:

Before they were ever used in war, chemical and biological weapons were tested on unsuspecting or unwilling “test subjects”. Russians are not the only ones whose government has blood on their hands in that regard. We did it right here in the U.S. too. It’s appalling some of the things governments get away with.

15. Mike Patton says:

hmmmm, well, ok, …. so when is the next Femen post due?

16. The rich will survive the poor will fight in wars it is the unwritten law of human nature.Conflict and the desire to reach the top of the heap is the engine that spurs evolution.

• Gordski says:

Its the same, the whole world over
      It’s the poor, that gets the blame
      It’s the rich, that have the pleasure
      Ain’t it all, a bleeding shame
      —very old song, but very true

17. Sprmcandy says:

Scary stuff.

18. stolichnaya says:

Yes, mustard gas is really dangerous. But ketchup gas is even worse. ;)