21 Military Training Maneuvers In Kazakhstan

Military Training Maneuvers In Kazakhstan

Military maneuvers Center-2011 that took place in Kazakhstan consisted of two parts such as confronting the attack of the amphibious assault landing and defending against the ground posture.

Unfortunately, at the last moment it was decided to reduce the scope of military exercises. As a result, not many military forces were involved. Waterboats with frogmen are reaching the coast.

21 Responses to “Military Training Maneuvers In Kazakhstan”

1. Verto says:

where is “aircraft carrier” ? ? ? ?

2. geoff says:

Yet another MILITARY post. You seam to love them.

See how long it takes to hide this comment, just because I dont praise army.

• Matlok says:

Think of it this way geoff; Some people like to check out the equipment and stuff, that does not mean that they support the cause of war or violence. I understand your beliefs, but what if we are invaded by aliens from another world?

• ayaa says:

Not long.

3. Petio from Bulgaria says:

“The Red Crescent is used to denote medical units. The bags with Red Cross were available at Soviet times”
    HA-HA.. Everywhere in the world medical unit are denoted with red cross…

4. ayaa says:

When I see these greenhorns in these exercises, I smile to myself. Even in this exercise, you can see that the troopers are forming a line on the beach. Thats normal, in exercises. But, in real combat, if you tried to do everything perfectly, like depicted here, you would get a bullet, probably in the head.

• ayaa says:

Exactly. That was what I was trying to say.

But, what do you do if you have no air support, no artillery, no heavy weaponry of any sort? You still got to be prepared. No regular troops train for the worst case scenario. It’s like air superiority and support will always be available.

5. marxistworker says:

Practicing protecting Kazakhstan from the U.S. military-industrial complex, Muslim separatists/jihadis, unclothed marijuana girls, Rick “Ni**erhead” Perry, Mitt “I’m a businessman; therefore, I have no morals” Romney, zombies from Piter and Moscow, reality television, and falling space debris.

6. (r)evolutionist says:

Invading Kazakhstan? American equivalent: invading Mississippi… ;-)

7. Viktor. says:

Very nice.

8. Mizz(A)... says:

Is it som logic at all when people thumb up or down comments here on this site, i don´t think so.

Well, great post anyway.