10 Assorted Russia, Part 31

Assorted Russia, Part 31

2 old people are building a castle of their dreams using construction debris. 15 cats and 3 dogs help them in the uneasy process.

Swiss tightrope walker Freddy Nock refused to cross the Moscow river complaining that the rope tied between two cranes at 50 meters is tightened not enough. The complains were followed by a repeated rope stretching that resulted in its breaking.

A modest crowd of about 200 that gathered near Moscow’s Gorky Park was left disappointed.

However, spectators could enjoy a show that tool place before the unsuccessful attempts of the artist.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

10 Responses to “Assorted Russia, Part 31”

1. A. Bunka says:

The last time I was in London, there were two guys driving a motorized bed down the road, lol. Very creative, I hope that drummer has a seat belt.

2. ixi says:

Brest is at Belarus, not Russia.

3. geoff says:

What the hell is with the two blokes kissing.
    The tiled house at the top is pretty cool, so much work!

4. Ham are sick, Al says:

Really moderator… If you are going to censor private areas with black squares, did you really have to post this photo? It is still controversial.

5. A. Bunka says:

For once, you and I agree.

6. Elsa says:

No, normal pairs do french kisses in circus all the time so I vote circuses to be banned. Those guys are maybe dressed like in carneval because they’re actually part of the show, not the audience?

7. BlowME says:

I had the same thought… OP either troll or gay, which is practically the same thing…

8. Ham are sick, Al says:

I guess your censorship over beautiful female body parts is justified because you don’t want our children to see the unedited photos. The photo of two men kissing is something I don’t want my 11 year old daughter to see! Remove the photo please.

9. Arsenic says:

Maybe you should lock your daughter up in a closet then, because men kissing eachother is pretty normal in most parts of the world where people grow actual brains.
    Perhaps moving to Saudi Arabia will solve your problem?