Central Aerodrome at Khodynka Field built by N. E. Zhukovsky, was the first aerodrome in Moscow. May 9, 1945, early in the morning, a plane landed there carrying the German Instrument of Surrender. Now, Khodynka Field is a big residential area with an ice rink. At first, they were going to build a museum there, reflecting the history of Russian aviation, but it never happened. Here we have: E155M (E266M) interceptor; MiG-25PU combat training aircraft; La17-R unmanned reconnaissance aeral vehicle.