11 Draw Your Mom

Draw Your Mom

The pictures below were drawn by kids of 6-9 years old who depicted their mothers. Do you think you can find the similarity between the pictures and real photos of their Moms?

Lika, a mother of  Temir, 6 years and 6 months old.

Julia, a mother of Kseniya, 8 years old.

11 Responses to “Draw Your Mom”

1. Valo says:

From what imageboard this was taken?

2. Salty. S says:

MILF – four of them.

3. O.G.Suede says:

Tanya is the MILF

4. yojimbo says:

I think you can tell alot about how the child feels about the mother by how they chose to portray their mother for example the 11th, 15th have almost a halo around them and several have sun light shinning or are surrounded by flowers and one shows the mother with a baby in her arms.

Some others you can tell that perhaps the mothers are a bit vain as they are shown in fancy clothing and such and one has a cell phone in her hand.Very interesting I am willing to bet that the mothers drawn with halos sunlight and flowers are more than likely the better ones and the ones that appear to be vain are not so great.Amazing what you can gather from a simple drawing done by a child(they will tell the truth more so than an adult will)

I wonder most of the names are girls except for the Sashas which could be male or female Sasha being a diminutive of either Alexander or Alexandra though seeing all the other children have female names they assigned this project to Russian girls.

5. Otis R. Needleman says:

Yup, some of these mothers are pretty hot.

6. Gerry says:

If I was telling you that exactly these drawings are not childish but a project by famous painters I’m sure that some people worldwide would write a PhD thesis on their “innovative expressive forms” and lot of critics would make endless discussion about style, abstraction, use of colors and all this bla-bla-bla and these stuff would be sold for thousands in art auctions. Appreciation of art is very very subjective!

Why I say this? I’m not into art but I liked some of these drawings, few of them feel like the technique of modern, abstract painters.

7. sarikuya says:

This is too sweet!

8. VAE says:

Indeed. And some of the drawings, such as Olya’s and Eleonora’s are pretty impressive for their age (7 and 6.6 years)

9. Gerard says:

Why is anything in Rodina so perfect, even the little children are creative as artist.