19 News From Russian Roads, Part 41

News From Russian Roads, Part 41

Posted on September 22, 2011 by team

Meanwhile in Minsk a young drunk guy on his mother's car turned three parked cars into a heap of metal ruins.

19 Responses to “News From Russian Roads, Part 41”

1. Mr.Fox says:

OMG! too luxury toy pedal car!

2. YJ says:

Did the drunk guy’s mother drive a tank.
    For the one after that, that is as close as a Chechen wedding a Russian person get.

3. yojimbo says:

What is up with the guy in the fourth picture he is wearing a complete set of US Army ACUs with all identifying patches and rank removed he also lacks his cover(hat) for you civvies is he just some guy big into military clothing or a US Army member on a deployment(which in that case means that this picture was not taken in Russia but some other East European location)

• Cheburator says:

It says Minsk, the capital of Belarus, which makes the appearance of this ‘American GI’ even more suspicious (Belarus is not best friends with the West).

• blacksite says:

The Americans have a secret black ops torture sight nearby. They aren’t supposed to wear their ACUs outside.

• yojimbo says:

I think it just a Belarus who collects military uniforms I mean I have tons of Cold War era Soviet gear and I am an american I also have a modern Russian field jacket you can buy most anything from a good surplus store.Also Us military members if they are wearing a uniform they where the entire thing the fact that he lacks cover for his head is a very strong sign that he is a civilian.I was just having some fun really with my OP.

4. OCTOMOM says:

At least once, we all had our cars sprayed with nasty insults, right??

5. Pokapika says:

Typical russian car: Lada, tinted windows, stickers, sporty look. Luxurius russian Cars (those are old or normal for europeans): volvo s80 (1998), rover 75 (1998) BMW E39 with some diamonts on them;)

6. Otis R. Needleman says:

Wonder what the American soldier in picture 4 is doing there. That first accident is incredible. Wonder if anyone was killed.

• CZenda says:

I dunno about Minsk, but where I live, surplus uniforms are favorite working outfits. They are bottom cheap and practical – a lot of pockets for tools, bolts etc. Even I have few of them for use in my workshop/garden, like Swiss Alpentarn trousers, Swedish M90 parka etc.

• yojimbo says:

You do not read all of the posts do you I made the same observation several hours before you did.

7. JZ says:

Damn, I remember I had that kind of Moskvich pedal car when I was little. it was of green color, but like with all my toys I didn’t handle it with care so it broke quite fast :(

8. Cheburator says:

Yup, that’s lada’s competitive advantage in the local market ;)

9. Hans (original) says:

Probably this other “Hans” isn’t a troll using my nick…

10. BlowME says:

That pedal car is actually a legit means of transportation for a child. Too bad they are not so popular anymore…

11. Scott says:

Guy in #4 – that’s just surplus – probably OP Desert Storm, that was a while ago now.

12. Peter says:

I had such a car in the 80’s. These were also in Hungary very popular.

13. Peter says:

(I’meant the yellow “Moszkvics” of course.)

14. Alex says:

Hello! Where can I buy a children’s pedal car “Moskvich”, made in the USSR by the State Standard? Please contact me at e-mail: andaq2000@yahoo.com or send me more data about a store or factory contact info if anyone knows more. Thank you!