22 Armenia Celebrates 20 Years of Independence

Armenia Celebrates 20 Years of Independence

Posted on September 22, 2011 by team

The military parade held in honor of 20 years of the independence of Armenia is a very important for its people event. Let’s have a look at this beautiful action.

In order to occupy the best places, many people had to come long before the beginning of the parade.

The Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia who has lost his leg during the Nagorno-Karabakh War. A real man.

22 Responses to “Armenia Celebrates 20 Years of Independence”

1. Hans says:

Indenpendence with russian soliders, lmfao

2. John says:

Nationalism has no place in the 21st century.

3. yojimbo says:

Yes that would be like towns in the US inviting British troops to march in Fourth of July Parades.Any nation that has an “independence” celebration and has to invite the old(current) occupier is not very independent if you ask me.

4. oksana says:

I LOVE ARMENIA. ARMENIANS ARE STRONG …AND THAT 20 YEARS WAS TO DIFFICULT FOR THEM . WAR, EARTHQUAKE, GENOCIDE IN 1988-1989 IN SUMGAIT, CLOSE BORDERS WITH TURKEY AND AZERBAIJAN, BUT THEY COULD SURVIVE…GOOD LUCK ARMENIA!

5. Verto says:

Military parade culture ? who has to need ? enemy “oriented” states ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

6. Gevork says:

just so you know, Armenia was one of the last to leave the Soviet Union, the collapse wasn’t in its’ best interest

7. Zonda says:

“…, the representatives of the army clergy took part in the military parade.” Let me guess… Armenian seals disguised? :)

8. constantin says:

i don’t understand why armenia has problems with azarbaidjan. they are both secular modern countries

9. Rob says:

Must say there military looks modern, efficient and disciplined, a bit more updating of equipment (get some new armoured vehichles, a couble of new attack/transport helis, and at least update the AK-47s to Ak-74s (as anyone who has used both, will say they are both formidable weapons but the 74 is a superior weapon).

10. _PAPO_ says:

Question. Battle Monks Regiment is a religious order? The reason why I want to know is simple. It’s sad (personal opinion) how religion always involves itself with politics.

11. MUSTEF says:

that s the plastic toys and soldiers

12. Aleksey says:

Armenians are black -ass mutants, I don’t understand why my country had made an agreement to sacrifice the lives of my countrie’s soldiers for them. I would send a nuke there if I had a choice.

13. Grig says:

alekseymuslimzade? Russia isn’t your country. Your country’s name is azerbaydjan.