11 Aircraft For A Comfortable Flight

Aircraft For A Comfortable Flight

The latest model of super-modern aircraft was shown at the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2011.

The Airbus A380 is a double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner manufactured by the European corporation Airbus, a subsidiary of EADS. It is the largest passenger airliner in the world. Due to its size, many airports had to modify and improve facilities to accommodate it.

Its seat capacity accounts for 853 passengers which means that the airplane can take all pupils of a regular school to the place of destination easily.

11 Responses to “Aircraft For A Comfortable Flight”

1. Moe Hailstone says:

At a time when airlines are going for smaller aircraft, like the Super-100, Airbus builds this giant white elephant.
    I don’t care if it can sit up and beg, it will never make money.

• Ivan says:

The Sukhoi Superjet 100 it’s a regional aircraft, they’re ment for other purposes.

This one, instead, it’s a long range, high capacity, low consumption aircraft wich is perfect for intercontinental flights.

A real beauty.

• wai says:

sad but you are right about it, especially with the current energy price and the hiking cost of flight security, not many airline can afford this beautiful plane in their fleet. I would hope I can fly on one of the 380s in the future tho

2. derptastic says:

you gonna feel like king of kings before you hit the ground and turn into scorched pulp

• prince_c3 says:

I fly recently from US To Dubai in Airbus and believe me its totally a different experience and it was nice experience.
      The sound level was definitely very low but not exactly silent, but you don’t believe that you wont be hearing constant humming noise which we are used to with Boeing Planes.
      The size will definitely amazed you.
      The leg room and shoulder room what makes it very comfortable.
      So instead of winning about it, praise the technology and peoples who bring it to us by experiencing it.

• yojimbo says:

Wow nerfed with a ton of typos in that post oh well you get the point.

3. ds says:

great looking plane, perfect to fly between big city hubs.

4. Anon150 says:

I’m sorry. But please put me in the “do not like” column.

Yes. Spectacular stats for carrying people and whatnot, but it’s just. not. right.

Blimpy fuselage, strained to the max, overextended wings mounting lovely HUGE engines too far outboard…

I’m sure it’s genius, but I cannot help having the “OVEREXTENDED” sign flashing in my brain.

What was that British jet that… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Comet

When a 380 has 25% of an 747’s airtime, I’ll apologize. Sincerely, and profusely.

5. j s says:

digital Betacam decks for in-flight entertainment. Can’t use hard disk recorders?

6. ARGENTINO says: