One will never get bored at the Horsepower Museum the exposition of which changes all the time as equipment presented belong to different completists.
The exhibition starts with horse carriages.
Such armored cars were used before revolution.
The Studebaker Dictator of 1937 was renamed into Commander after the Nazi came intopower in Italy and Germany.
The L (Leningrad) 8 was manufactured in 1941.
Drive belting DKW E206 (1926).