11 Assorted Russia, Part 24

Assorted Russia, Part 24

Posted on August 22, 2011 by team

Roses, candles, champagne, bath with suds. What else do you need for a perfect romantic evening?

Special offer. Hurry up! Only 3000 rubles. In Nizhny Novgorod you can buy a place on the ark, which is prepared for the end of the world in 2012.

The advertisement on the Internet site.
I sell a place on the Ark in Nizhny Novgorod for 3,000 rubles (107 dollars).
The contact face: Noah
The area: 25
“Brothers and Sisters, save yourselves! God’s punishment will soon fall upon you! We are going to built the Ark to protect our souls. Join us! There are cabins for one person, and for 2, 3, 4, 5 persons and VIP cabins (far from animals). Places are limited, hurry up! The prise depends on numbers of your sins”.

The most powerful grandmother in the world lives in a Dagestan village. 76-year-old Sakinat Hanapieva is the Guinness book record holder, she lives in an unusual house, where you can find pieces of iron bent by her arms, a board with nails, on which she loves to stand, and huge reference books torn by her.

This 50-millimeter iron piece having two meters in length was easily twisted in a “plait” by Sakinat.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

11 Responses to “Assorted Russia, Part 24”

1. perristalsis says:

Romance in that tub is about as enticing as sex in a toilet. Clean the grout, re-caulk the joints, scrub the tiles, polish the metals, clean the porcelain… oh forget it, just rent a motel room!

2. George Bush says:

that tubgirl is very ugly

I don’t think one bottle of champagne would do.

3. Akasha says:

Oh I would love to try lay’s with cucumber, but probably the taste of an product is adjusted to the preference of the country and it’s people – looks bad for cucumber-taste in germany (maybe we’ll get bratwurst-taste…)

• Colin says:

They look like the dill pickle chips we get in Canada which are most tasty. As for Germany, I remember being there 30 years ago on a student exchange and trying peanut butter flavoured chips, which were horrible

4. Russia appears to be a great place to live.

5. OLUT says:

Maybe the romantic bath would be nicer if they had bleached the spaces between the tiles. Looks kinda icky! Fun otherwise.

The spice blobs, I got a bag of something once like that, some snack, and there was a spice blob. It wasn’t that big, though.

6. Sean says:

I wonder if I go to Harlem or Washington Heights and take some pictures of bathtubs there, where should I post them? I mean, there has to be anti-american website to get some laughter upon Americans, where people post some weird pictures.

7. Jozo says:

@ Sean – I would love to see such a site! Someone tell me if they find one.
    And what’s wrong with the bathroom? Mine looks no different.
    That is a very strong grandmother! I’ll bet she can lift up cars.
    The clumps of spice in the chip bag might not be bad, you can put it in a container and use it on other things too.