11 Assorted Russia, Part 24

Assorted Russia, Part 24

Posted on August 22, 2011 by team

Roses, candles, champagne, bath with suds. What else do you need for a perfect romantic evening?

11 Responses to “Assorted Russia, Part 24”

1. perristalsis says:

Romance in that tub is about as enticing as sex in a toilet. Clean the grout, re-caulk the joints, scrub the tiles, polish the metals, clean the porcelain… oh forget it, just rent a motel room!

2. George Bush says:

that tubgirl is very ugly

I don’t think one bottle of champagne would do.

3. Akasha says:

Oh I would love to try lay’s with cucumber, but probably the taste of an product is adjusted to the preference of the country and it’s people – looks bad for cucumber-taste in germany (maybe we’ll get bratwurst-taste…)

• Colin says:

They look like the dill pickle chips we get in Canada which are most tasty. As for Germany, I remember being there 30 years ago on a student exchange and trying peanut butter flavoured chips, which were horrible

4. Russia appears to be a great place to live.

5. OLUT says:

Maybe the romantic bath would be nicer if they had bleached the spaces between the tiles. Looks kinda icky! Fun otherwise.

The spice blobs, I got a bag of something once like that, some snack, and there was a spice blob. It wasn’t that big, though.

6. Sean says:

I wonder if I go to Harlem or Washington Heights and take some pictures of bathtubs there, where should I post them? I mean, there has to be anti-american website to get some laughter upon Americans, where people post some weird pictures.

7. Jozo says:

@ Sean – I would love to see such a site! Someone tell me if they find one.
    And what’s wrong with the bathroom? Mine looks no different.
    That is a very strong grandmother! I’ll bet she can lift up cars.
    The clumps of spice in the chip bag might not be bad, you can put it in a container and use it on other things too.