7 Moscow Rooftop Views

Moscow Rooftop Views

Posted on August 9, 2011 by kulichik

Enjoy beautiful  pictures of Moscow taken from an airplane approaching to land and standing on the roof of a business center.

The Maryino region.

The South port.

7 Responses to “Moscow Rooftop Views”

1. Sodium Lover says:

I really enjoy these nightly sceneries from Moscow where everything is lighted by yellow sodium lamps. If they ever decide to replace these lamps with white LEDs, we will certainly look back to these golden times with warmfulness.

2. Scientist says:

I always try to spot the monstrous buildings of Russian science academy in these Moscow photo reports, but I’ve never managed to. It’s such a architectural gem that we would really like to see some close-up photos of that complex. Not only photos from those twin towers, but also on the ground level. Please, dearest ER, make my wishes come true.

3. testicules says:

i think we have seen these same photos a 100 times. It would be way cooler if the were taken from wing suit base jumpers

4. Tippi-Simo says:

Moscow never sleeps!
    Nice pics.

5. Musa says:

It’s a beautiful city day or night – I would love to see some more of the nicer houses and older buildings (not the one’s in ruin and falling a part) rather than the newer modern apartments and business buildings that we commonly see on here. There are some absolutely beautiful single family homes and neighborhoods around Moscow that haven’t been featured on EnglishRussia. I’m not talking about the one’s where all the homes look the same either. Also it would be really fantastic to see a post about how a wooden onion dome is built. I love Russian Architecture.

• Musa says:

You know the neighborhoods I’m talking about where they have a whole lot of older Russian Architecture incorporated into the newer designs.

6. Otis R. Needleman says: