33 A Guy With A Difference

A Guy With A Difference

Posted on August 2, 2011 by kulichik

Discrimination against gays and lesbians in Russia and Kazakhstan remains widespread. People refuse to accept sexual minorities and consider them as freaks.

Dauren is 21 years old. He is a student.

He was 12 years old when once entered his grandfather's room to wake him up. But grandfather never opened his eyes and Dauren called his mom. When he saw her face all bathed in tears he understood that life is a cruel thing.

33 Responses to “A Guy With A Difference”

1. Unknown says:

God help Kazakhstan!

2. Musa says:

Ah, (s)he’s cute and it’s good to see her/him smile. I hope (s)he finds happiness in everything (s)he does in life. I hide my smoking from my mother too. :)

When guys are in drag, they want to be called SHE and HER when they’re not it’s HE and HIM, unless otherwise specified by the individual. I’m using both because (s)he’s both in this post.

3. testicules says:

Wow! A gay guy that does drag. How original. I have never seen that one before. Your kidding! he had personal problems in his life that made him sad. I feel so terrible for him. Other kids made fun of him? No way! Homophobia makes him sad too. Keep it in the bedroom Sally! No one cares if you’re gay. No one feels sorry for either. Grow a sack and stop being a victim.

@Musa. Stop smoking or I am telling your Mom.

4. Dang says:

Good looking guy, but a freak and fruit loop nevertheless.

I suppose if I had a baseless worldview such as most people visiting EnglishRussia then I also would find it abhorrent that many people consider this guy a freak, because it’s cool these days to “accept” these otherwise likeable freaks.

5. Otis R. Needleman says:

Is it animal, vegetable, or mineral?

6. Ozone68 says:

it’s a trap.

7. Dmitri says:

mabye because they are FREAKS and sexual deviants!

8. Yanov Uskhar says:

What is real reason that the EnglishRussia website is promoting homosexuality?

9. jock says:

You! want to take you to a gay bar! I want to take you to a gay bar! Superstar! at the gay bar!

10. Elsa says:

People spend far too much time worrying about what others personal lives. He seems like a nice person, and I wish him much happiness in his life. I wish people would begin to judge people on the basis of their hearts. There is too much lack of empathy in the world.

• testicules says:

I don’t think there is a lack of empathy here. I think it is the demand for empathy that people here resent.

11. Macsen says:

Phobias are defined as unreasonable fear of something. Why people are homophobic, I really don’t understand. As a heterosexual, I find it impossible to fear gay people, as they aren’t competing with me for women. As well, as I am comfortable with my heterosexuality, I do not fear any homosexual feelings, as I have none, and I think that homophobic peoples true fear of gays, is that they may be gay too.
    I salute this guy for his strength to allow this to be posted, with so many fear filled homophobic cowards out there. Good on ya mate!

12. Caitlin says:

Sweet story, it’s nice to see that he was able to find somewhere to fit in. It would be so difficult to be LGBT in a country where it’s less accepted.

Also, wow he has some great legs.

13. testicules says:

Well said George. So, where do the couple in Florida live?

14. Nige says:

He’s not homosexual, any gay guy would know that socks with sandals is a big no no!

15. Mike says:

One of the many mistakes you’re making is failing to understand that homosexuality is normal. Gay men are normal. Lesbian woman are normal. Bisexuality is normal too. So is being straight.

The fact that so many people have the mistaken idea that homosexuality is a disgraceful perversion which should be kept forever hidden is why there are so many “Gay Pride” marches in the world, and is also why so many homosexual people suffer from discrimination and (quite often) violent abuse: criminal activities whipped up by the disgraceful ideas put about by your sort.

For example: if in almost any part of the world, S&M sex – straight or gay – was going on on a carnival float in public, the perpetrators would be arrested for obscene behaviour (or the local equivalent).

So clearly what you claim is not true. You’re just another gay-hater who likes spreading hate-filled lies to make more people hate gays.

And that’s disgraceful of you.

Your appalling remarks (so ignorant and bigoted as to be unworthy of detailed rebuttal) about `inner city blacks’ make it perfectly plain that you’re just another hate-filled bigot who loves spreading derogatory lies about the targets of your hate.

Me? White, straight, middle class, very boring and conventional. But not filled with hatred and bigotry towards anyone.

• testicules says:

It is so easy to paint people with the racist biggot paint brush, just because they don’t agree with or support your views. I think the trend in this post is most people don’t care what this guy does in the privacy of his own home. They just don’t want to see it or be forced to accept it as part of their daily lives. It seems like the adgenda driven people that are pushing acceptance of what has long been considered deviant behavior, have turned the tables and actually become the oppressors. Now you are a biggot if you don’t believe what they do. If you donate money to a political organization that opposes them, they will try to get you fired from your job. They want to indoctrinate kindergarteners to believe it is acceptable. They don’t want equality they want to force people to support them. Gay behavior may be genetic. It may be natural. However, it is not normal. It does nothing to biologically further the species. Thus it is a biological aboration. That doesn’t make you bad if you are gay. What makes you bad is trying to intimidate others into believing that what you do is normal.

16. SSSR says:

The freedom to be yourself….well in most parts of the world anyway…!

17. Robert says:

yea is the new generation in Russia, Russia must be proud of that!!!!

18. Teri says:

I really like his hair! And those purple pants, jealous~ Dauren should be proud of who he is and happy with his life, he’s very brave considering how many mean, unhappy people there are in the world. I hope when he gets to Europe, he’ll find a lot more friends and I bet he will. :3
    It’s just sad that him or anybody should be afraid that others will treat him unfairly because of the way he lives. If he’s being a good person, not hurting anyone, or making someone do something they’re against, what’s the problem? People who would condemn gays need to learn to live and let live. The less you try to nitpick about someone’s differences, the less you’ll care.

19. Teri says:

I think a big problem is that if homosexuals weren’t prosecuted for their sexuality in the first place, there wouldn’t BE a need for pride parades or any of those things you see as freakish. Yeah, some are a little wild but singling out a group because of their differences CREATES differences. If homosexuals were treated exactly the same as straight couples from the very very beginning, there’d be no difference. We’d have a gay president, we’d have gay neighbors and never notice or care. But when you persecute someone for their lifestyle, you invite the idea that they should have to flaunt it to exhibit pride and speak against fear. Straight people don’t have pride parades because they were never in any danger for being straight. There wouldn’t be any reason for homosexuals to fear anything if straights didn’t attack their sexuality from the very beginning. The fact is there is no difference, straight people can be freaky in the bedroom just as much as gay people can and that’s fine. Just because somebody likes someone of the same gender or wants to be a different one doesn’t mean they’re wrong or freakish. If everyone had understood that centuries ago, there’d be no reason for your argument that gays need to keep things in the bedroom. Selected persecution creates differences, fear of differences creates hate, hate leads to rebellion, rebellion leads to pride. I personally have no problems with homosexuality or the super fun pride parades, they’re all amazing. But we wouldn’t have them if nobody cared about people’s differences from the beginning. People created their own hate and now they have to live with the consequences.

• testicules says:

Teri, Your argument is not baseless. However, could you reinact some of the same lewd behavior you see in a pride parade on any public street and not get arrested? Do you demand that your sexual preferences be taught to grade shool kids as acceptable behavior. You are right. Gays have been persecuted in the past. They will be persecuted in the future too. Their behavior is not normal (biologically). They don’t procreate. That difference sets them apart and attracts attention. In western culture the “live and Let Live” attitude means they can be how they are without issue. However, the political side of that life style is trying to push their minority view point on the majority. Reshaping marraige, indoctrinating children, and persoanlly attacking anyone with a contrary opinion. That is where most people resist.

20. hector-collector says:

yep i’m satraight but i have a lot of ay friends, and i can say, they’re the finest persons i know! even more coolers than straight dudes, here in mexico we have gay pride parades ans they’re super fun, hehehe if any time u’re near here and have the chance to watch or join the parade you’ll have lot’s of fun!

21. Image says: