20 Photoshop And Dating Sites. A Handy Tool

Photoshop And Dating Sites. A Handy Tool

Posted on June 16, 2011 by

Beware of dating sites because what you see might not be what you get! With the advent of photo-editing applications like Adobe Photoshop among others, the photos are altered to a fine finish. One might get so disenchanted when he meets the person in real life. Here is a collection of Russian women photos before editing and after.

20 Responses to “Photoshop And Dating Sites. A Handy Tool”

1. L.S.Zlatopolsky says:

Flaws are what make us humans! I’ll be happy to settle for the “befores.”

2. EnglishBob says:

A couple of these really don’t need it. Besides, what do they think will happen when they meet their date ;)

3. Igor says:

6 pic. from bottom…she also added a smile. WTF?
    Lookes like she never smiles…

4. xoxo says:

looks aside, some of the poses clearly state: ‘beware, mental problems’.

5. Musa says:

Exactly, what are they going to do when they meet the person in-person.

Some photoshop is so obvious you can see that they have altered the photo, like when they are trying to hide a mole on their face they just cut a little circle of flesh out and place it over the mole, but you can see it was photoshopped because of the circle is obvious.

There is one photo of a beautiful woman that looks like all she did was put on eye makeup. That’s really no big deal.

I have turned not so clear color photos to black and white to help people see my face clearer. And I have blackened boring white walls surrounding me because there was too much of it. But I’ve never photoshopped my face in anyway.

But I bet you can have fun photoshopping people in all kinds of different situations. I would love to try it someday. :)

6. Celes Maria Raith says:

No. >_< Ugly.

7. CZenda says:

Dating sites are dangerous! Remember what happened to B. Pitt and G. Clooney in “Burn after reading” :))

8. SSSR says:

False perfection in the 21st century!Not much is real anymore!

9. marxistworker says:

Marxists are only interested in intelligence (and ideology).

10. Cheburator says:

This is sad. It shows how insecure some women are these days.

11. Musa says:

I’m not so sure you even like women in the first place. It seems you are always saying bad things about them in your comments.

12. foobar says:

I dont understand, which side is before picture and which is after picture?

13. De Beaumarchais says:

Classroom afterpic girl is downright scary.

14. Richard says:

Whoah, what is going on with the third one from the top? Looks like some kind of cartoon character
    Disturbing…

InStep Grand Safari

15. its good to be physically beautiful but nothing beats a good heart and the right attitude. beauty is confidence.

16. Avril says:

Actually, fraud is fraud, whether it’s done by men or women, and whatever the race or citizenship of a person is… but I’m sure we all know that. lol

Liked this comment, though:
    “Some of it was just cleaning up the photo, adjusting the color etc… no big deal.

But some of them were just outright fraud. If I saw a girl on a dating site, and the photo was edited like that, I wouldn’t even contact her.”

Now that’s being sensible. :)

17. You are edit the photographs a re beautiful. Thanks a lot for information.

18. shaunot says:

thought for the day: you don’t look at the mantelpiece when you’re poking the fire.