12 Touching the Beauty of the Underwater World

Touching the Beauty of the Underwater World

Posted on June 14, 2011 by team

Here are pictures from the photosession in the White sea, in the Polar circle with the participation of sea inhabitants and one very brave girl - a twice world free diving champion, Natalia Avseenko.

12 Responses to “Touching the Beauty of the Underwater World”

1. Tim Newman says:

2. ZeroDrop says:

At least it’s not blacksquared…

3. MarkLenders says:

When there is a photoset with an ugly old women like this one, you leave the pics uncensored.
    When we have a photoset with the lovely young girls of Femen, you censure the pics.

There’s something perverse here on EnglishRussia.

• Faith Gorodki says:

Ugly? She’s just a normal woman and I’m sure you would have sex with her and cry and never get any better than that in your whole life.

• Musa says:

OMGS, she’s not as old as you are making her out to be. How old are you, twelve!?! All adults look old when you’re twelve.

She’s not ugly either. She’s in below freezing water without a regulator and air tank of her own with two big ass sea creatures. I’d like to see how attractive you would look under the same circumstances.

Grow up and stop your childish whining like you’re a little spoiled brat. :roll:

4. EnglishBob says:

No wonder she has to wrap up in a sleeping bag, she’s in the nuddy and it looks bloody cold.

5. testicules says:

That girl probably died shortly after this photoshoot. She has to be frozen

6. neblogenso says:

I truly though that the first one was photoshoped, though I was wrong.
    By the way, these pictures looks like from national georaphic.

7. Musa says:

Fantastic Photos. Damn, I know that water was sooo cold. Thank You.

8. Mizz... (A) says:

This is just amazing!
    Wonderful pictures.

I am almost finished with my own scuba cert here in cold “arctic waters” so i know what it takes…
    Taking those pictures must hawe been harder than a milion underwater pictures in warm tropic waters.

I clearly dont looking down on a woman bathing nude in those waters, she must be much tougher than any guy i hawe seen here You know. After about 15 minutes without protection clothes You are dead in those waters in the winter season.

9. Kelly says:

Does anyone know if prints of these pictures are available to purchase? Haunting…