6 Chocolate Heaven In Lviv

Chocolate Heaven In Lviv

Posted on May 30, 2011 by kulichik

It considered bad manners to wipe dirty fingers on a rag after you have eaten chocolate; only licking is accepted.

There is one more interesting fact: about 550 thousand tonnes of chocolate is eaten in the world annually. The cost accounts for 20 billion dollars.

Scientists believe that chocolate as well as laughter increase duration of life. But dogs can’t eat chocolate. Even s small chocolate bar that weights 50-60 g can cause fatal poisoning in dogs.

6 Responses to “Chocolate Heaven In Lviv”

1. akira02 says:

Unfortunately Ukrainian Chocolate is not that good,too little butter and cacao and too much milk, not as good as the Austrians meant it to be.

• EnglishBob says:

Still, at least they don’t overload it with sugar like the Scandinavians do. Or use sour milk like a certain US chocolatier.

2. Musa says:

Thanks for the warning Akira. I don’t doubt what you say and I’ve heard Austrian hot chocolate is out of this World but I’m going to have to try it anyway.

Maybe this place in Lviv is the exception. Because it looks to me like they serve real hot chocolate too and not some cheap watery milky mix that you find everywhere here in the US.

3. Piotr says:

Amazing! I will visit there soon.

4. John says:

I went to this place in Lviv… perhaps not affordable for the local population but currency de-evaluation meant this was one of the most affordable and better tasting chocolates I’ve had.

True… there is ‘better’ chocolate in Northern Italy, Austria and Switzerland but those are niche enterprises for the global upper class and most people (unlike the chocolate shop in Lviv) can’t really necessitate spending $5 on a chocolate bar.

5. Fred says:

Why the hell is Lviv on this site related to Russia? Lviv has NO connection to Russia.