6 Chocolate Heaven In Lviv

Chocolate Heaven In Lviv

Posted on May 30, 2011 by kulichik

Today we'll get a chance to visit a real heaven for everyone having a sweet tooth and those who like making chocolate presents. It is not advisable to look at the pictures if you are hungry for sweets and can't run out and buy some immediately.

Lviv chocolate workshop is a wonderful place. The first floor embraces a chocolate house and a cafe where one can taste coffee and hot chocolate. The second floor contains a shop where chocolate goods are sold.

6 Responses to “Chocolate Heaven In Lviv”

1. akira02 says:

Unfortunately Ukrainian Chocolate is not that good,too little butter and cacao and too much milk, not as good as the Austrians meant it to be.

• EnglishBob says:

Still, at least they don’t overload it with sugar like the Scandinavians do. Or use sour milk like a certain US chocolatier.

2. Musa says:

Thanks for the warning Akira. I don’t doubt what you say and I’ve heard Austrian hot chocolate is out of this World but I’m going to have to try it anyway.

Maybe this place in Lviv is the exception. Because it looks to me like they serve real hot chocolate too and not some cheap watery milky mix that you find everywhere here in the US.

3. Piotr says:

Amazing! I will visit there soon.

4. John says:

I went to this place in Lviv… perhaps not affordable for the local population but currency de-evaluation meant this was one of the most affordable and better tasting chocolates I’ve had.

True… there is ‘better’ chocolate in Northern Italy, Austria and Switzerland but those are niche enterprises for the global upper class and most people (unlike the chocolate shop in Lviv) can’t really necessitate spending $5 on a chocolate bar.

5. Fred says:

Why the hell is Lviv on this site related to Russia? Lviv has NO connection to Russia.