16 Dress Rehearsals Of Military Parade Dedicated To The Great Victory

Dress Rehearsals Of Military Parade Dedicated To The Great Victory

Posted on May 9, 2011 by team

Ordinary trucks...

But with unusual cargoes.

Foot forces on the Big Moscvoretsky Bridge.

Congratulations with the victory day!

16 Responses to “Dress Rehearsals Of Military Parade Dedicated To The Great Victory”

1. JZ says:

Damn, I slept till 12 today so I missed the parade. But still, I think it’s not really necessary to show those vehicles every year, 1 time in 5-10 years is enough, better conduct more military maneuvers and show this armor in action than like that.

2. testicules says:

This is the main task of the Russian military. They are great at parades. They have no serious enemy to protect against. Otherwise, their most likly use is against their own people.

3. Kilroy Was Here says:

The Russian people, especially the veterans, have a lot to be proud of. Serving in the military is the ultimate in love of country and pride in selt.

4. zjoske says:

I preume it would be more interesing with authentic WW II material

5. kater says:

behold, the army that WILL invade you if another war is started. soviets are only waiting for a moment to attack anyone under the guise of protecting the peace. learn history, see how WWII came to be, learn russia’s role in starting the war.

let’s never forget about the crimes of soviets, both during war and in peace times. let’s never forget why russians cannot be trusted and treated as allies. history shows that this is a treacherous nation led by trigger-happy maniacs.

also, remember that victory in WWII was the joint effort of a dozen countries. soviets have been trying to privatize on the victory, as if it was only them who fought hitler. in reality, they were originally allied with hitler. hitler was just the first one to break the criminal treaty these two tyrant states entered into.

• testicules says:

I think there is a chance that Russia would invade Ukraine. They have already interfered in their politics and poisoned a president. I wouldn’t be suprised if the Georgia operation was a test of the West’s reaction. It was a good way to gauge if an invasion of Ukraine under the auspices to restore order and peace would be do-able. However, I don’t think anyone in Europe has designs on Russia. I think the biggest military threat to Russia is China.

• L.S.Zlatopolsky says:

We know how you feel. But remember, the intelligent posters already know the whole history. I understand your feelings but remember it is a different world now and with globalization we are more alike than different. Yes, the 20th century was mostly horrific but it’s now a different time. Russia is not going to invade E. Europe anymore. I’ll bet the farm on it.

• Jim-Bob says:

Maybe we are now, but there is a coming global conflict that will be about resource distribution and who knows who will lead that one? Oil, food and water are becoming more scarce and that is driving new global alignments. Add to it the coming failure of the US Dollar due to excessive debt and the illusion of peace through commerce we see today could well come to an abrupt end over the next few years. I see a coming alignment of Russia and China against the US (in a time of weakness) that will be interesting to watch in the near future.

• Santa Fuzz says:

There’s more food available per person on earth right now than at any point in history and it gets better every year and there’s no shortage of water either. Thanks for the Alex Jones bit though.

• Left SR says:

I personally can never see a Sino-Russian alliance. Too different in culture, history, psychology, etc. If even Stalin and Mao were so distrustful of each other, I just cannot see how any present or future Sino-Russian leaders could have a strong alliance. Russia will always be more Euro-west than Oriental. Russia has plenty of resources. Now that they are actually using them rather than relying on Mideast oil I just don’t see any near future crisis there. China is going to be the troublemaker. It wants to muscle SE Asian nations by taking islands that have oil in the waters (Spratlys, etc.). It sees all of the SE Asian region as it’s vassals. So, for the whole world I see a patchwork-of-power similar to the pre-WWI world: like the period from 1880-1914.

6. Andrew says:

Thats pretty cool i wish they had something like this here in US but still this is really. Thats one the things on my to do list is to see military parade in Moscow

7. Avenger says:

Damn, Oakley Crowbar goggles look quite strange on the helmets of tank drivers))

8. dudster says:

have never seeing so many inflatable trucks/tanks/APCs in the same place at the same time! :)

9. neblogenso says:

Those T 90 looks quite impressive!

10. George Johnson says:

It’s almost comical, but in the US, we can’t have parades like that, because the left wingers (which are only about a 20% minority) will whine about “glorifying guns” or some such nonsense.

Hell, we had odumbo the lawless, prosecute Navy Seals, right now he’s doing that, all the while glorifying himself after having killed bin laden. Prosecuting, the very people he’s using to make himself look good! For no good reason he’s prosecuting these people.

Messed up times here…..

11. Musa Hari says:

Thanks for posting these great photos of the parade. I can’t wait to see this live and in person, myself.

In the future I see Russia and the US against China.