Ukraine has its own rocket forces of special purposes. But all nuclear weapons were moved from the country in 1990s and only one base was saved and soon became a museum. This is not just an exposition of rocket engines, it is the command post located deeply under the ground. Several details of the infrastructure are still operational and real missiles didn't lose their military might. This base or museum is located in the village Pobugskoe that is famous for the iron nickel plant.
Former officers like to visit this place most of all.
Working hours in the museum are 10.00-17.00 without days off.
The old rocket R-12 was added to the armoury in 1959 and was the first Soviet strategical missile.
Of course, it is beyond comparison with modern ones as it required 100 litres of fuel for a second of working.