26 Like To Be a Bachelor…!

Like To Be a Bachelor…!

Posted on April 27, 2011 by team

According to the following pictures Russian single men change their family happiness for careless and lazy life and mess at home. Hey, men, do you really like living in such filthy rooms?

Also see this:

26 Responses to “Like To Be a Bachelor…!”

1. perristalsis says:

Women are attracted to guys like this, they believe they can “fix” them and live happily ever after. Even when the beatings and torture begin, they still believe it’s “his” thinking that needs changing, not hers and so they stay in such a doomed relationship. It’s usually made worse when the woman thinks a baby is just what’s needed to make them a family, then he’ll surely see how wise and desirable she is.

• marxistworker says:

Nothing political here.
      I would just say: are you a psychologist? Not being sarcastic, it’s just you have a lot to say about the psychological aspects of these pics.

• perristalsis says:

Thanks for your well- considered reply marxistworker!

I am just a student of Judge Judy, and I’m sure that what I posted would be her take on this situation.

Women tend to either ignore or be unaware that we each have our own ideas of who we are and what we want to be, and that just because someone’s not on the same path you are it doesn’t mean they’re lost.

• xoxo says:

ugh! you can’t be more wrong. this guy is literally a dirty slob with nothing to offer…totally gross. the only thing he can attract is a druggy scan-k !

• Musa says:

Although you may be right about some women, I’m not attracted to men like this. I have never had a desire to fix anyone and I certainly never tried too. Not all of us women fit your complete description. Both of my husbands were extremely clean and well organized. Both were damn good cooks too, I might add for no reason what-so-ever other than it’s fact. Both were career military officers. I think maybe you shouldn’t generalize so much in the future so what you write will be more accurate.

• perristalsis says:

As I qualified my observations to marxistworker, they were given in the context of a particular female type who is drawn to the depicted individual in this scenario. There are, of course, women who reject these types as well. But the simple fact remains that women, especially those who wake up one morning and feel they have more yesterdays behind them than tomorrows ahead will “settle” for just about any relationship that prevents them from being alone, vs. simply being lonely. The nesting instinct can lead to pitiable choices.

• rain says:

eww i disagree i can see the trouble in this from a mile away

2. Kentucky says:

FIRST! (maybe?)
    This looks like many an apartment or trailer seen here in Kentucky in the US

3. testicules says:

What a bunch of dirt bags. I bet they have a shiny new $200 dollar bong though.

4. YJ says:

If you let someone else clean your room I swear you won’t be able to find the things you need.

5. Rob says:

It’s not just Russian men that live like that, it’s everywhere.

6. Mizz... (A) says:

Simple enough, everything lies above, easy to find, a briliant strategy. You folk´s just hawe not seen it…

I hawe carfully tested out the exact positions of everything in my apartment and it took me years to find it out.
    (It just looks like a mess behind belive to others… )

7. JZ says:

What a dump… I hate these kind of people, my brother is like that…

8. nick says:

This is not a man thing!!! its a personal hygien thing, Im a guy and i wont never live like this

9. Kilroy Was Here says:

There are homeless people living under bridges who live better and cleaner than this! What a dirt bag!

10. xoxo says:

slob. clean your place. get a haircut. repulsive!

11. GooseIsland says:

I d rather burn this place and get arrested then clear it up

12. Chris says:

Is this common in Russia?

Russian HOARDERS!!

13. Alex says:

Looks like seasonal logger apartment in Canada…

14. are you kidding says:

He must be lucky his landlord does not have a inspection twice a year .

15. zipp says:

What’s the issue?

16. Unknown says:

First.

That place is a dump!

17. uliqed says:

At least he have a piano.

18. Musa says:

There was a woman who use to live here as well but she obviously gone. This guy is depressed, he doesn’t care any more and he is struggling emotionally to keep it together and having a difficult time trying to climb out of the deep dark hole he has fallen into. I wish him all the best.

Sometimes being a single guy isn’t all that great.

19. Oxyd says:

A typical youth russian flat. :)