18 Huge Road Accident

Huge Road Accident

Posted on April 13, 2011 by team

That's what happens when the brakes of a heavy bus fail...

The accident assembled an impressive stack of cars. All of them are scattered all over the road within a 100-meter area. Officials say 18 cars were involved in this road accident.

This is the hero of the accident - the driver of a bus.

Also see this:

18 Responses to “Huge Road Accident”

1. FührerBunker.AT says:

F. Bunker here.

I like normal boo/bs not the super big ones…

2. YJ says:

The Nissan Cube in the last picture, I’ve never seen the long version in the US.

3. bijdehans says:

For some reason the emergency vehicles seem to be in a worse state than the hit cars…

4. opticalsound says:

The “capsule of death” is when my ex-old lady got behind the wheel of her VW Beetle.

5. Stoneman says:

That is one hell of a crash.

6. Mitch says:

I love the way they say ‘fail’ as if they were working 100% beforehand. I’ll bet any money this bus has not had it’s brakes tested in years because when it’s time for yearly testing to get it’s road certificate, a nice bribe will make sure it doesn’t even see a mechanic. And that’s for most cars on the road in Russia too.

If you ever drive in Russia, watch a truck’s wheels as it drives, they wobble so much it’s a wonder they stay on.

STOP THE BRIBES!!

7. Chris says:

Russia is a third world country!!

8. Kalasnikov says:

I hope there were no victims…..

9. testicules says:

Was that Zimbabwe?

10. Eizo says:

what city is that?

its a pity to see those soviet era zil fire “engines”, outdated, uneffective and totally obselete… just like they come from a stone age

i really don’t understand why the city’s budget can’t buy brand new emergency vehicles complying to european standards with adequate rescue equipment and also provide adequate training to rescue personel.

when you are in russia, i really recommend to never get into an accident.

11. John says:

Wow! I wonder how many accidents in the winter time are recorded?

Body shops love Russian drivers!

12. Mindzius says:

I don’t understand, but in all photos damaged cars with wheel in right position!!!But in Russia all the cars drives on the right side!!!

• Mitch says:

because the crash is in Primorsky Krai district. Right next to Japan, so most people import the cars directly. Problem is, driving on the wrong side can cause accidents….oh.

13. Otis R. Needleman says:

That’s a major-league accident. Hope nobody was killed.

14. Randy says:

15. pizdets says:

Dude, where’s my car?
    Where’s your car, dude?
    Dude, where’s the bus?
    Dude, I don’t know, dude.
    Dude, where’s my car?
    Where’s your car, dude?
    Dude, where’s the bus?
    Dude, I don’t know, dude.
    Dude, where’s my car?
    Where’s your car, dude?
    Dude, where’s the bus?
    Dude, I don’t know, dude.

16. Thomas says:

“How is the bus driver a hero? He drove a vehicle with mechanical problems and caused a major accident.”

If you don’t know, driver just drives. There are other guys who fixes those cars and there’s not much driver can do about that.

He’s a hero in that sense than he didn’t kill anyone: Good luck for you to try to do the same with bus without brakes and steep hill. That needs nerves, skill and some luck too.

Complains about “vehicle with mechanical problem” is 100% hindsight and as that, worthless. There’s always someone who tells what you should have done, after the accident.

On the other hand: If you really can predict mechanical problems reliably, I’m sure that any bus or truck company will hire you on the spot. Do you feel lucky enough to try?