54 Church And Army Go Together

Church And Army Go Together

Posted on April 8, 2011 by team

The Russian Orthodox Church has the close connection with the Russian army. They believe each other, and they suppose only together they present real hope for the country.

54 Responses to “Church And Army Go Together”

1. Barbar says:

Russian monks are the same as the Shaolin monks. Though they use a firearm, rather than swords and sticks XD

2. zjoske says:

Bless me father, but not with a kalashnikov

3. Archy Bunka says:

Nice Hats.

4. uliqed says:

That is what we russians call: “A Good With the fists”.

5. Rurik says:

Looks like he really likes those Glock 9mm’s

6. YJ says:

Continuing the legacy left by the Czar.

7. Ricky says:

Damn these pics are awesome!

• OldBikr says:

It would not be considered politically correct kiddo.

In the US we took religion out of daily life, at the same time Russia allowed it back.

Haven’t you heard how we now have folks trying to force the removal of creches (Jesus in the manger displays) from being put up out in public during Christmas?

We kinda have an active anti-religion faction in control in the US.

8. Ioann says:

Religion and the military actually go hand in hand. In the Late Middle Ages the Pope used to go to war wearing battle armor, conquering towns in the middle of Italy. Cool stuff.

9. DouglasUrantia says:

The problem is that both sides want God on their side. Obviously this is meaningless.

10. America says:

Seeing the priest blessing the russian soldiers was my favorite photograph. Someday I hope our country does the samething.

11. Jim-Bob says:

I didn’t know the Russian military used Taurus Millennium series handguns. I would have thought they would be issued something like a Tokarev.

12. Oregonian says:

Wow! I had never seen priest touching guns before.

13. New yorker says:

I have a question does Russia country goes green like the United States of America.

14. Hawaiian says:

Can any tell who knows about Russia? How does it look like is it fun being there?

15. LatinLover says:

I’m not a bible thumper in any way, and I know I still will get flamed on this. But true christianity has and will never have part with the political systems and much less war. In matter of fact; Jesus said his kingdom was part of this earth, and when they tried to make him king he refused. He also stated that his followers would not be part of this world and that the true mark of christians would be the love they all had between them. History has shown the apostosy of religion in the name of God and Jesus. From the crusades to the active role of the Catholic Church in both World Wars, the Muslims beliveing that they have to kill in God, and the clear example in the above pictures, no wonder the Book of Revelation compares religion as a Harlot. I don’t blame atheist and agnostics. These supposibly religion men do nothing religious. My two cent.s

• LatinLover says:

FYI the influence of the Orthodox Church is why Protestants, Mormons and Jehova Witnesses are bieng presecuted.

• Musa says:

Where in RUSSIA? The Orthodox Church has been part of their culture a long time before as it is again. Maybe some feel that Protestant groups like the Mormons, Jehova Witnesses, Southern Baptists, etc… are intruding and trying to walk all over their culture. Maybe they believe those religous groups should stay home in American where most of them started and leave Russia and Russians the Hell alone. Just an idea.

• Archy Bunka says:

I wish Jehovah Witnesses would leave me the hell alone, they come to my neighborhood at least twice a year. I hide and make the dog bark at them. They don’t like dogs. Russia, get a dog.

• Musa says:

Hey Bible-Boy, leave the Harlots out of it!

Why you monotheistic types always have to be putting women down and killing each other over who’s right?

16. Bruno says:

Army + Church, not a good combination!! Theocracy Millitar

17. perristalsis says:

My priest packs a Smith and Wesson snub nose Bulldog, when asked what kind of ammo he likes he states that a 150 gr. cut wad round is best as it leaves a h3ll of a gaping exit wound, and puts his man down permanently. “One hit from this my son, and he’s explaining himself to Jesus”, he says as he pulls it out from under his robes.

18. SovMarxist1924 says:

With science, who needs religion? With Communism, who needs war?

19. Left SR says:

Tribalism.

20. Jesus says:

Thou shalt not kill…

21. George Johnson says:

Ha! Try doing this when Lenin was around!! Gulags all around for everybody!

Nice to see the changes.

22. gfgf says:

they need the weapons to get rid of the 2 million muhammedan animals in moscow

• Anatole says:

Right… so the Russian military kills thousands of Muslims in Chechnya and installs a tinpot dictator, and that gets blessed by the Orthodox Church – but the ‘Mohammedans’ are animals?

Lenin had the right idea: destroy the social roots of religion i.e. the church hierarchy, and religion would wither. Too bad real socialism never took root in the USSR. It looks like the priests are back in power.

23. moo says:

Father if you get this model I will throw in a case of silver bullets to0!

24. J Weich says:

One of the better things that the Soviet Union did was suppress religion. It’s really a shame to see that being reversed. It doesn’t take much intelligence to realize how silly the concepts upheld by all religions are, especially if you look at the history of religions over the last five millennia. If you are religious, you are a fool, and if you are a Christian and you think Christianity should have a place in ANY military, then it’s pretty obvious you are a Christian in name only and don’t understand the concept…

• lkuremlgwrelg says:

They didn’t so much suppress it as present the state & leaders as a religion and suppress all of the other religions. If they get rid of even the ones disguised in other ways, then things will be better.

25. six-string samurai says:

the whole thing looks kinda funny

26. gen. Kharkov says:

I feel sorry for this country.

27. Germany says:

I love their uniforms it looks awesome! Their uniforms have beautiful colors. Ps Seriously

28. Name required says:

Well this is kinda badass