15 The Beautiful Figures From The Lego Constructor

The Beautiful Figures From The Lego Constructor

Posted on April 7, 2011 by team

In the beginning of the 20th century several Moscow schools bought a lot of Lego constructors. Some of these schools found the right use for the Lego and organized hobby groups where children made different figures.

For example, cars that look like real ones.

15 Responses to “The Beautiful Figures From The Lego Constructor”

1. FührerBunker.AT says:

F. Bunker zdes.

nice nice, as a kid i had some old east-german lego clone that was some real ghetto shht!

2. katya says:

i wish my school did this

3. Mummeli says:

Uumm, Legos werent around back then :D

I guess the text should be ‘..early 21st century..’ – as in, after year 2000..

4. Mizz... (A) says:

I won a LEGO building contest once when i was a child…
    Think tat Danish plastic thing newver gets out of style.

5. Musa says:

This is wonderful! My son still has the 3 big plastic creates full of the legos I bought him over the years, even the big lego blocks I gave him as a small child to start out with. I don’t know how many hours I have spent right next to him building things with the legos myself.

6. Kimura says:

I made a couple of Lego robots as part of my senior project in high school. It was a robot hand and a humanoid with badly programmed “dance” routines. Protip: even in Lego Mindstorms, loop nesting has a limit!

7. testicules says:

Pretty cool concept

8. Cooper says:

Did they really bought these Lego blocks about 110 years ago ?

9. George Johnson says:

I used to LOVE these as a kid. Really lets your mind get a good work out. Toys that make you think, and are loads of fun. But back then, they were just blocks, the best thing we had, were wheels! Some slanted pieces, and some clear pieces. That was it, the rest were just plain old blocks.

I would go nuts if I had this sort of stuff back then! I envy kids today.

Great toys, every kid should have these things.

10. ox says:

yep, i had a big bag full of lego bricks, the best play was to build a big house of it and then fire a petard init :-)) once i made it when a cousin in my age was visiting us with his parents, around christmas. we blew it out in a living room

11. Mister Twister says:

>beginning of the 20th century
    Somebody screwed up in the editing.