20 The Cruise To Vladivostok

The Cruise To Vladivostok

Posted on March 29, 2011 by team

A ferryboat Eastern Dream can take you from Japan to Vladivostok for 25.000 yens. You judge if it's worth paying so much...

Russian employees in the seaport speak not only Russian, but also Japanese, that is quite comfortable for tourists.

Besides people the ferryboat transports heavy cargoes such as cars, different details, instruments and mechanisms.

20 Responses to “The Cruise To Vladivostok”

1. testicules says:

I thought I saw Kim Jong Il in one of those pictures

2. IT’s really not that bad

3. D. Bunker says:

Since it’s coming from Japan it will glow in the dark, allowing them to save on lights.

4. Musa says:

I hear the Japanese believe they are superior to all the other races of the World, that they are polite enough to help someone with directions or whatever but they don’t like non-Japanese people, they feel it’s their duty to help us when we need it because they are superior.

I hear some Japanese don’t want American military bases there in Japan. I live right by a large naval base in the US and hear a lot from military people who have been stationed in Japan themselves. That must be awful for the Japanese people to accept help from Americans and people from other countries as well especially when they believe we are inferior.

• Musa says:

It looks like a nice ship but I doubt that I will use it anytime soon. I have a long list of places/countries I want to go visit before I visit Japan.

• Otis R. Needleman says:

Musa, believe we showed the Japanese who was superior in 1945.

• Thurston Howell III says:

Yeah, we dropped the big one on them, twice. The Japanese have a wonderful culture. However, their idolatry of leaders gets them burned. How else can you explain the fact that they went to war with no less than 26 countries in WW2. Small countries like: USA, UK, USSR, China, etc, etc…

5. SovMarxist1924 says:

Save your money and read a book instead.

6. asteroid no. 444 says:

“Eastern Dream” is what I called my Asian girlfriend.
    Wish I still had her… :-(

7. Hannes says:

I used the Ship last Summer to get from Vladiwostok to Japan.
    It was a great experience, beside It should have made a longer stop in South Korea.

You should try the red meat when having dinner…

8. WorldTraveler says:

I heard a rumor that the bridge being built to connect Vladivostok will fall almost right after it being built due to corruption and use of inferior materials used.

9. FührerBunker.AT says:

F. Bunker here.

Tha ship look’s realy 80’s like inside!