The American popular and respectable journal published its regular top of the richest people in the world. Now it is the rating for bachelors. This very interesting list includes 127 men that are still unmarried. And there are many Russian people. So examine them and especially their fortune.
1. Dmitry Ribolovtsev, 44. Personal fortune is about 8,6 billions of dollars. He owns the company Madura Holdings in Cyprus and he is a chairman in one big Russian factory that produces fertilizers. Forbes refers him to a bachelor, bur his divorce is not officially signed.
2. Roman Abramovich, 44. Personal fortune is $11,2 billions
The ex-governor is officially divorced but he keeps in touch with a designer D. Zhukova. They have a little son Aron Alexander.
3. Aleksey Mordashov, 45. Personal fortune is $18,5 billions.
He is a member of council in Russian Corporation of Nanotechnology and the general director of metallurgical works. Forbs believes that the billionaire is single, but he hasn’t got the divorce yet.
4. Mikhail Prokhorov, 45. Personal fortune is $18 billions.
Mikhail is the president of the investment fund and the president of Biathlonists` League. In 2011 according to Forbs he takes the 3rd place in the top of the richest Russian people.
5. Mikhail Freedman, 46. Personal fortune is $ 12,7 billions.
He is the co-owner of the consortium “Alfa-group” and the co-owner of the oil company.
6. Oleg Boiko, 46. Personal fortune is $ 900 millions.
Oleg is the owner of the biggest project «Ritzio Entertainment Group».