11 Nice Place to Meet The End

Nice Place to Meet The End

Posted on March 24, 2011 by team

The crematorium in Novosibirsk is a cremation center with a columbarium and a grief park and it is located on the Novosibirsk outskirts in the settlement Voshod. This crematorium was opened in 2003. It is the first Russian one built in accord with world standards. One who comes here may think it's not a bad place to be sent to heaven...

Good specialists worked on the project.

This building has a domical construction with cathedral and observatory features. The novelty of the crematorium in Novosibirsk is in its cosmic form.

Also see this:

11 Responses to “Nice Place to Meet The End”

1. Don't censor me says:

The structures are called Columbariums” and each cremation space is called a “Niche”. Probably a pre-arrangement business?

2. testicules says:

One of the nicest building we have seen in awhile, on this site

3. Musa says:

This post has got me thinking, I hope I’m not buried in the ground in some box where anyone could simply dig up my rapidly decomposing body and do the Gods only know what with it. Do you know how much skeletons cost these days or how badly needed cadavers are in medical schools across the country or how many necrophiliacs there really are on the other side of your front door?

I just want to be cremated and scattered to the four winds.

This place looks nice other than the fact they/you could use some major landscaping in their/your garden. Remember quaility is a perception, that goes for the garden too komrade. Make it beautiful and they will come.

4. SovMarxist1924 says:

The early Soviet Union was a progressive society with regards to cremation. The early Socialists all believed in the science behind the process. V. Lenin himself wished to be cremated but Stalin intervened and created the Lenin cult by having him embalmed and constructing the mausoleum.

5. Left SR says:

Too much “show biz.”

6. Ashley Fulks says:

That is very cool. I would like to get put into the wall in the back when I passed away.

7. CZenda says:

Cheap-o kitschy stuff.

8. Cindy says:

FIRST-and only…Why was the camel there?

9. six-string samurai says:

How very unpersonal. I wonder what kids think when they see this – when you die they stuff you in an urn and put you up on some wall with a bunch of people none of your family ever knew??