9 In The Valley Of Mud Volcanoes

In The Valley Of Mud Volcanoes

Posted on March 4, 2011 by team

This post is all full of mud as we'll explore the valley of mud volcanoes in the Crimea.

The very volcanoes are located in hollows, about half a kilometer in diameter. In the center of a hollow there is a round lake filled with mud.

On the surface of the lakes such vegetation grows.

9 Responses to “In The Valley Of Mud Volcanoes”

1. testicules says:

1st to say

Do you smell something funny

2. George Johnson says:

I’d leave a few foot prints, maybe somebody in the future will find them, like maybe a million years from now.

3. Some one says:

btw.good picture on top to show whats going on,and that is just an positive picture,for one person of how this world can shrink,what so i say,it’s not shrinking !it but not grow anymore……..and….hell no,not in my life,maybemaybemaybe…or maydaymaydaymayday!!!

4. lorenzo says:

I expect to see Frodo Baggins walking there and dead people coming out from muddy water..

5. SovMarxist1924 says:

I see fractals and mathematics. Science rules the Universe, Comrades.

• OldBikr says:

I see mud. I ask, “Is it warm mud?” I further state/ask, “If it is warm mud, why isn’t a spa located there?”

If the mud is cold forget about it, but I have heard that some rich Europeans spend huge amounts of money to be buried up to the neck in warm mud.

• Archy Bunka says:

A. Bunka here. Science may rule the natural world, but no political scientist can put man into a testtube and poop out a better political system.

Hey Sov, I bet I have done more for socialism than you ever have. I mean something real, not talk, actions.

How many unions have you organized and participated in? How many times have you picketed a work place or walked out on your employer? Have many times have you advised a worker on how to combat the corporation in an unjust grievance procedure, well? I have done these things and more for many years now, so, I am the good socialist who has risked himself for justice’s sake, have you Sov?

6. Chip says:

It’s not hot mud, it’s at “room temperature”. I’ve seen something like this here in Romania and it was near some oil fields, too. I think they are somehow connected. A few kilometers away, there was a fire pit that needed no outside fuel. They call it “the live fire” and it’s actually natural gas that simply gets out of the ground and ignites by itself.