18 Illegal Market In A Moscow Subway Station

Illegal Market In A Moscow Subway Station

Posted on March 3, 2011 by team

Real illegal market functions in one of the Moscow subway stations: drugs, forged documents (especially passports of the Russian Federation), diploma papers, school leaving certificates, driving licences and other services are easily rendered here.

It is very difficult to shoot the very moment of the deal as the market infrastructure includes observers and courriers, a man with a camera gets noticed very fast.

18 Responses to “Illegal Market In A Moscow Subway Station”

1. hau says:

police lol rusian milicia is a joke, but not a police force. a bunch of ignorant, lazy, drunk, good for nothing criminals…

2. DavidDerKlabauter says:

and of course it’s all kids doing the dirty work – catch them and they won’t be charged cause they’re minors…

3. Leningradsky says:

Where are skinheads when we need them?

4. Ivan says:

What do you want the police to do??? Only because they don´t have the slavic type faces they should be charged of what? of trying to find a job? Well, places like this do exist in Paris, London or Barcelona..
    Since when terrorism come from the Kirgiz, Uzbek o Turkmen people? who struggle to servive in Moscow, working like slaves…

5. Leibstandarte says:

Untermensch

6. Don says:

Again those centrooasiatics… we should pack them and send them back to where they come from, to Nazarbaiev, Otounbaeva and all, why they do not keep their people in their country??

7. Musa says:

It’s true these kind of people are everywhere all over the World. As soon as they’re arrested, some more will take their place without missing a step.

8. SovMarxist1924 says:

Economic determinism.

9. YJ says:

Cool now I know how to become a Russian citizen for a few hundred rubles.

10. Carloz says:

Rusian police is just one more thing a regular law abiding citizen has to feed. Unfortunately other countries in Eastern Europe are much worse. I personally saw how a hang of criminals were harassing passengers and demandibg money in Bratislaca railway station in the middle of the day. The police just looked the other way.

11. strannik says:

one “churka” is just a “churka”
    two of them is gonna be an anti-russian rally
    and more “churkas” is “illegal market with drugs, forged documents diploma papers, school leaving certificates, driving licences and other services”

12. Akskl says:

I didn’t get from these photos – what kind of illegal activity was shown there? Author of this topic is a typical Russian chauvinist who just can’t stand any non-Russian faces, non-Russian speech, non-Russian behavior. All these makes them berserk. I recommend everybody to read one book – Kalpana Sahni “Crucifying the Orient – Russian Orientalism and the Colonization of Caucasus and Central Asia” White Orchid Press, 1997

13. Randy says:

I just saw Kavkaz hanging out in the Metro. They could have taken a picture of me walking through the Moscow Metro and say I was an assassin or on my way to a meeting for criminal purposes or something. Which metro station is this? I can’t see the special women with large bags. Pictures!

14. Akskl says:

Where all the comments?!
    Now I’m first, though.

15. Akskl says:

Oops, now I can see the comments,and I’m not the first, of course. I used other computer today.

16. Özil says: