19 Assorted Russia, Part 13

Assorted Russia, Part 13

Posted on February 13, 2011 by team

When does the sea turn into jelly, what is the favorite tuning of Russian people and how have the village girls changed in 50 years? Answers to all these questions and more in today's Assorted Russia.

Fatal change of Russian peasant girl within half a century.

Past

Present

One day all the yellow busses disappeared from the city streets.

19 Responses to “Assorted Russia, Part 13”

1. David says:

look at all those jelly fish.
    in boston we have more of them too. I think they are trying to take over the world. Quickly invest in inventing a delicacy made out of jelly fish.

2. SovMarxist1924 says:

Aw, you know I like the “before” pic of the village girls. They were willing to work for the coming Socialist utopia.

• Archy Bunka says:

A. Bunka here.
      Sovmarx what are you smoking? And where can I get some?
      It must be good stuff because you are so totally out of touch with reality, you may be smoking Martian weed.
      You seem to think the early days of the Soviet Union was like Disney World, with happy workers whistling their way to work.
      You obviously need a leeson in historian’s craft, why don’t you pick one up a book on it. If you study the historian’s craft maybe you will learn to sift through the BS from reality, maybe…

3. L.S.Zlatopolsky says:

BAD hair, dude. :-(

4. Left SR says:

From what I read, overfishing, pollution, climate change, etc. means less fish, more jellyfish. A look at the future?

5. super says:

I think it was disingenuous of the admin to talk of village girls then show that dude and his haircut.

6. Mahmoud A. says:

About the man with the special haircut. He is modeling for an upcoming edition of a British men’s magazine.

• MikefromCanada says:

I’d like to use him for a punching bag. And after that your next mahmoud.

• Musa says:

Yeah right, we have heard empty words like your’s before. The truth is you will do nothing to no one. We are not fooled, you’re no one to us.

• Mahmoud A. says:

Why the urge to use me as a punching bag? Are you trying to compensate for a tiny testicular bag? Are you angry because one of the Russian village girls in the photos reminds you of the Ukrainian immigrant girl at Tim Horton’s who will not have sex with you no matter how many coffees and pastries you buy from her? You should offer to take her disco dancing and show her a good time instead of making threats online.

Best of luck,
        M.A.

• Mahmoud A. says:

Mikey I am concerned about your emotional health so check back here later and see my longer comment after it has been moderated.

7. Musa says:

Oh da about that man with bad hair, he needs to shave it all off. He would be doing himself a great favor. Otherwise he looks like villian in movie The 5th Element. Da see what I mean.

You who critizes the cute little peasant girls sound like a jealous [email protected] man who don’t like women anyway especially the cute ones you have to compete with. Think about it.

I am not speak about SovMarxist1924, he don’t like the new young peasant girls for political reasons, so he okay.

8. Musa says:

btw, underwater world of the white sea link is broken. Everytime I go to it, I only get the first picture and nothing else. Okay please fix.

9. Bogdanov says:

Beautiful jellyfish? In a chilling sort of way.

10. asteroid no. 444 says:

I love these “assorted Russia” series. Pretty peasant girls, both sets, by the way. ;-)
    Jellyfish are gonna take over the seas, so we better acquire a taste for them. :-(

11. testicules says:

I think global warming caused they way they dress.

12. SERIOUSLY I THINK CHINKENS ARE NATIVE FROM ASIA. I THINK THE SCIENTIST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE CHIKEN ANCESTOR THE T-REX IS A DINOSAUR. OUR COUNTRY USE TO HAVE T-REX BUT THEY DIE MANY YEARS AGO. I KNOW AMAZING THINGS OUR COUNTRY DO TODAY BUT I GUESS I BETTER KEPT IT AS A SECRET. I AM NOT A SPY I AM NOT PLANNING TO BECOME IN THE FUTURE. GAME OVER. IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD NOT DARE TO SWIM IN THAT WATER. IT LOOKS SCARY. MAYBE IT HAS SOME PARASITE OR JELLYFISH PHERHAPS IT’S DANGEROUS. OR MAYBE THE WATER HAS SOME DANGEROUS CHEMICAL. NO OFENCE

13. Gerard says: