31 Move It Everybody!

Move It Everybody!

Posted on February 5, 2011 by team

This is how Russian youngsters have fun in open air. Lately such parties have become very popular in the country!

Move it! Move it!

31 Responses to “Move It Everybody!”

1. Archy Bunka says:

A. Bunka here. “Very hip, slowly aging, young people..dancing with depraved abandon to a pile of AM radios, all of which are tuned to a different staion…ripping off small personal possessions from one another, and smoking an awful lot of dope.”
    ZAPPA

2. Zack says:

1:00, water bottle ninja

3. Archy Bunka says:

I know what you,re thinking…we,ve gone from Rachmaninoff to this. Well, I’ll take Rachmaninoff, however, if the kids want to listen to such junk let them have fun.

• SovMarxist1924 says:

Hey Arch, what do you mean about my books? I only read objective, unbiased books (which would eliminate 90 per cent of books about Communism from U.S. authors). And I can’t afford to visit there, I am not a wealthy bourgeoise Republican or a tax-cheat or someone who owns GE stock.

4. Archy Bunka says:

A. Bunka here.

The youth of Russia is corrupt. They no longer care about their pride or appearance and just willingly make fools of themselves and their nation.
    I am glad to be a proud upstanding American with no desire to act like a fool for a few seconds of fame.

Long live the USA.

• Archy Bunka says:

PSEUDO BUNKA FAKE BUNKA FALSE BUNKA LIAR BUNKA FAUX BUNKA

• Sever says:

at least they are free to think , and act as they want.
      Im an exchange student and i met russian and americans, the young russians are more inteligent and full of energy, comunism learned them to enjoy freedom.

from Romania with love

5. JZ says:

They can have all fun they want, the main thing is not to consume drugs… And they don’t care if someone think they’re fools, I also wouldn’t care…

6. dr ted says:

What are some track names from the first forest party clip, they were BANGIN!!!

7. SovMarxist1924 says:

This was hilarious. A spendid time is guaranteed for all… Of course, I would rather see them on a kolkhoz ;-)

8. asteroid no. 444 says:

Baaaaaad music! LOL!! Cooool chicks!

9. B says:

What is the chorus to the third video? What are they saying about 14/88? I can’t make it out.

10. L.S.Zlatopolsky says:

Was I ever that young? :-(

11. Left SR says:

Lol… A Russian “Gathering of the Tribes.”

12. w says:

This is excellent but 15 years late like all things in Russia

13. SSSR says:

They are dancing around to the music that Russia listens to and having a good time,like other youngsters around the world.

14. moo says:

Wooo outdoor raves are back!!!

15. Prince says:

Lately why Russians become such a scumbags.
    No moral in society, where is the moral codes of Russian society once they are famous for.
    Moscow become one of the most hatred city and criminal city of the world, where you can only find skinny head, drug addicts, prostitutes with disease and young Russians who are worse than serial killers.
    Parasites….

16. Mahmoud A. says:

It is good for the Russian youth to enjoy themselves while they can. Sadly, as childhood is left behind their options will be limited by the Russian so-called “economy.” The girls may become sellers at a kiosk or prostitutes in Dubai. Many of the boys will soon learn the life of a conscript in the Russian army, a gang member doing an oligarch’s dirty work, or a male attendant in a Turksiah bath, being forced to speak English with a British accent and answer to the name “Lawrence” while fondling the testicles of a man dressed in a Turkish army officer’s uniform.

17. asteroid no. 444 says:

C’mon friend, don’t be so negative. Not all raves end up like that!

18. SSSR says:

Living in a free society….Not everything comes from the west!

19. Steve says:

Nice to see your youngsters having fun. Shame about all the litter in the forest though.
    Unlike some of the earlier comments above, I do not see any of the teenagers letting down Russia and you can still hold your heads high.

20. pp3 says:

Cool to see young russian free. I remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0BHK7sqRwM
    when I saw dancing and speaking. lol

21. Virus says:

We’ve been doing this in the UK since 1991 – Get with the times.

Also I’ve never seen so many mullets in one location.

22. rockpop says:

tracklist anyone?

23. Misha says:

This is a video taken in 2005 in a forest near St petersburg.
    This was the hardbass like dancefloor, but near that was a big legal techno rave withe hundreds of people and good music.

24. Tekka says:

Man that first VID made me laugh. That was a straight up rave!! It makes my heart warm to know our eastern brothers and sisters are getting down to the beat!!

Now I have to admit here in America we don’t dance like that at a rave. (Well most don’t)

God I would love to go to a party in Russia and add some flavor to their dance moves.

PLUR