8 What Russians See Out Of Windows…

What Russians See Out Of Windows…

Posted on January 22, 2011 by team

Space launching - that is something that can make your imagination go too far when you once see it out of your window.

Barnaul, Tomsk

And your imagination may tell ...

June, 2010, Alma  Ata

8 Responses to “What Russians See Out Of Windows…”

1. from says:

First in space!

2. Mahmoud A. says:

These rockets are like a big sex explosion in the sky!

3. Spooker says:

What an amazing display of launches seen it from afar. Thanks for the posting

4. Miklos Chapin says:

Ahhhh, the beauty of it all. My son and I used to LIVE for shots that would go up from Cape Canaveral in the early evening, just after sunset, in the hopes that the rocket, just as it was leaving the sensible atmosphere, would blow a “balloon.” Delta II’s seemed to be the most reliable vehicles for putting on this kind of show, but other birds would do it too, once in a while. Seems as if the best chances for getting a show like this come from vehicles that burn lox and kerosine, although one time, and one time only, I saw the Space Shuttle do this, predawn.

These are excellent shots, and give a bit of a sense of what things look like. Eerie, beautiful, very otherworldly.

But of course, to see it right is to see it in person.

Thank you English Russia for posting these wonderful photographs!

5. Musa says:

Wow, I’ve seen different things launched from California on the horizon in Arizona and something else that was launched from New Mexico but they looked nothing like this, these are very impressive photos, fantastic post, thank you for sharing them. :)

• Musa says:

BTW, that third photo took me by surprise and made me laugh. Someone has a great sense of humour. One of the last photos reminds me of $perm with the wiggly tail. :)

6. alan says: