22 News From Russian Roads – Part 12

News From Russian Roads – Part 12

Posted on September 26, 2010 by team

A driver of this off-road vehicle decided to cross a muddy pool, but it happened the other way he had expected…

22 Responses to “News From Russian Roads – Part 12”

1. Vladimir Fickdusimir says:

Quite impressed by the motocyclist’s driving skills. Too bad he’s putting other people’s life at risk. Should be sent to the Gulag for 20 years to think about it.

2. Boritz says:

Motorcycle driver is certainly most lucky man in Russia. I should have him purchase lottery ticket for me.

• guillermo says:

hello friend , thanks for send me some views about your country , but also i need to know people , cultures , music cultures, if any body want to writte me okey tell them . or some ladie very young ladie okey ,, if you have some phone no cell o home phone tell me i will call u . i am very far from there . thanks for u help . sincerely atte: friend guillermo ,,

3. Hekotin says:

The boy playing with the moped is quite funny :) Though i so much hoped for somebody to open the door of their car :)

4. Richard says:

The fool on the R1 motorcycle……Won’t live long….

5. Pacific NW says:

Bad motorcycle, revoke license.

6. Chris says:

Crazy rider. Would have been impressive in a Ural and sidecar.

7. russia_bound says:

Wow what a horrible way to ruin a fun filled day. I hate to think what it cost to repair all of the water damage to the car..? A little funny but saddening cause I wouldnt wish that on anyone way to expensive to fix an oops like that…thanks for the uploads…

8. russia_bound says:

Wow what a horrible way to ruin a fun filled day. I hate to think what it cost to repair all of the water damage to the car..? A little funny but saddening cause I wouldn’t wish that on anyone way to expensive to fix an oops like that…thanks for the uploads…

9. AustriaNOTAustralia says:

Was the car still usable after crossing the mud? =x

10. Gerry says:

I guess the motorcycle guy spent 5 minutes for a journey that you need 1.5 hour by car under such heavy traffic.

11. Ivo says:

This guy should be sent to jail.

12. dudster says:

Darwin award candidate (front runner, actually)

• Fedor says:

There are thouthands of such “candidates” in Moscow every summer. Most of them even don`t have a driving license or a number plates on their bikes. They use that cops are not allowed to pursue bikers.

There is an anekdote:

On Vorobievy hills in Moscow is a biker meeting place. On one side meets old bikers with heavy choopers, on other – young gyus with sportbikes. They never communicated with each other. Once one young guy drived fast to the old bikers, made “willie” and asked, why old bikers never even speak to them. The answer was: “For what – you all are always new for every season”.

13. guillermo says:

hello hello hello friend send me phone house . and your own cell no then i will call you thanksssss

14. Bigg Fredd says:

Never drive into a pool of water. You have no idea what is under the surface.